Nightmares (Bucky)

Words: 1051

Type: Fluff

Warnings: mention of depression, bad language and nightmares

Request: none

Bucky's pov

It was late at night and today had been an eventful day for most of us after what happened to y/n. I was just reading a book I actually had no idea what it was about it talked about magic and a wizardry school. I was actually getting pretty interested when I heard a scream not a loud one but the way it echoed made me go pale. It came from y/n's room and I instantly thought of it as nightmare getting out of my room to go to hers.

y/n's pov

The nightmare :

You were being pulled by two guards meaning yet again you had fucked up big time. As you screamed to the top of your lungs kicking and punching you were physically too weak to beat them and mentally drained. You were threwn into a weird cell no window nothing just cement and a metal door. As the guards were about to lock you in you extended your hand them both burning as other guards started runing up to you you moved your head to side nudging a bullet and snapping a couple of their necks hearing a sickening crack. You killed a thousand man that day and you all saw their souls leaving their body and them going limp.

You woke up with a scream as it was again another nightmare you muttered under your breath swearing to god you weren't going back to sleep for a couple days at least. You heard a soft knock at your door but you were still in bed slightly traumatized by the dream you just had minutes earlier. "Please doll, I know you're awake" he said and just from his voice and nickname you knew who it was, Bucky, you were usually the one helping him with nightmares but since a while you started having more and more yourself. "Friday unlock the door" You said and Bucky came in locking the door behind him. he didn't say a word and walked up to your bed sitting next to you as you were laying down. You patted the spot next to you indicating for him to lay down. He did so and you just stared at your ceiling. "Wanna talk about it" he asked softly and a tear ran down your cheek causig him to turn on his side holding himself with his metal arm he wiped your tear with his flesh tumb softly. You turned on your side facing him and hugged him tight. It took him by surprise since you usually only hugged Pietro, Nat or Wanda. He laid on his back and wrapped both his arms around you. "I killed so many people" you muttered softly while sobbing. he sighed softly "Me too doll, me too" he whispered while rocking you softly. You ended up explaining everything to him. "They're not even nightmares anymore they're memories." you said looking up at his handsome blue  eyes tucking a piece of hair behind his ear that had falled from his man bun.  "Night James" you said before putting your head back on his deep blue shirt listening to his heartbeat having for once no nightmares.

Y/n's pov

You woke up to an empty spot beside you but the smell of bucky lingered in the air making you smile softly. You looked around before spotting a note on your desk causing you to get up. "Had to go and train with Steve don't hesistate to tell me if something is wrong next time. I didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful in your sleep doll :) ~James" you read out loud to yourself. You got dressed in some sport clothes and headed to the training room getting a bottle of water passing by the kitchen. "Rough night" Tony asked you from behind his news paper making you roll your eyes "Yes actually I had a bad night so shut it before you replace the punching bag in the training room" You said already annoyed by the billionaire. You heard him gulp and he whispered "I heard you scream and saw Buck coming out of your room just thought you know" he finished his sentence making you sigh. "Far from what you think Tony I had another nightmare" You say taking a small sip of water. "They're getting worse" he asked but more as a statement finally putting his paper down directing all his attention to you. You nod looking down "they're more and more realistic and I just" You took a deep breath "i don't want to hurt any of you" you finished and he gave you a small smile "Sorry" he muttered sincerely giving you a friendly tap on the shoulder before making his way to what you assume is his lab.

You kept punching the bag in front of you your hits getting harder and harder until it broke and flew to he end of the room. "Whoa whoa" Bucky said rushing over to you taking your hand in his. His beutiful features filled with worry and concern. "Next time tape your hands, alright" he said as he gently wiped the blood and put some onguent on the small cuts making you flinch a bit. "All done" he said releasing your hands looking into your eyes. You were sitting on a bench and he was on his knees between your legs. You leaned in and kissed him softly and he instantly kissed back gently cupping you jaw. Before you could even pull away someone cleared their throat behind you both. You pulled away looking behind him annoyed. "Can everyone just stop fucking in the training room already!" Tony exclaimed shooing you two out of there. "First Nat and Wanda then you two! No NO I'm not having any of it go fuck in one of your rooms you all have one go there for god's sake!" He exclaimed making you chuckle. "Just go and get Steve looks like you need it." you told him with a wink making him blush red. "Stony" he muttered putting the pieces back together making you chuckle.

A/n: so tell me if you guys want more smut, I'm just making sure everyone is happy :)