Safe place(Pietro)

Words:1371

Type: Fluff (again sorry)

Warnings: fluff , language, anxiety, sadness (if you don't feel comfortable reading this or this type of subject affects you it is your choice to read and if you want my dm's are always open <3)

Request: none

Y/n's pov

It had been close to three months since you joined the team and it was hard for you to socialize. You spent a lot of your time in the training room, in your room or in the lab with Tony. See you never were that happy fake girl. Since your early teenage years you had dealt with depression, anxiety and even suicidal thoughts but always kept it for yourself. Today was just one of those days where you felt self concious and down for no particular reason. You dressed in an oversized Led zipplin shirt you had stole from Tony and black leggings before going down to the kitchen. You made a straight line to the coffee pot trying to ignore your thoughts. "Hey" Nat said gently putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder. You flinched a bit before relaxing. "Had a though night?" she asked gently rubbing your shoulder. "Just bad memories" you whispered. You were kidnapped by hydra at a young age which triggered your powers which consisted of pyrokinesis and telekinesis in other words you could control fire and move objects with your mind. They sterelized you in one of the worst way possible when you were 15 thinking that if you gave birth you could give powers to your child. You had a hard time opening up even though they were all great people. After the first month you started talking and opened up to only a few people which consisted of Tony, Nat and Bucky. But as time went on you made friends with the twins and talked a little to Steve. As you explained to Nat the nightmares you had of memories and how you burnt guards not being able to control your powers and them isolating you. She listened to you and reassured you as you sipped on your coffee. She started cheering you up and not long after she paused taking in your outfit. "Isn't that Tony's shirt" she said trying to hide her amusement, you shrugged " not anymore" you simply said. She was proud of you improvement since your arrival at the facility it seemed like she really helped you. 

You headed to Tony's lab and saw Bucky on the way. He immediatly stopped in his track when he saw your eyes knowing damn well you weren't good. He was the only one who could see through your bullshit. He came up to you and said nothing he just hugged you. You hid your face in his shirt with a sigh. You were the only one he would hug except Steve. He let go and wiped the tear off your face you didn't even realize had fallen. He gave you a heart warming smile and all you could do was smile back "Thank you" you whispered before taking the stairs down to Tony's lab. You typed in his code which he had to give you after losing a bet. You stepped in the lab as We built this city was playing in background and he was tinkering on his new suit. You plopped down on his couch which gained his attention. "hey killer gir-" he interupted himself when he saw your shirt. "You keep it it fits you better" he says with a smile and you smile  back with a giggle. Should I stay or should I go started playing and you smile a genuine smile it always made your day better to be with him blasting music in his lab.

You had spent a couple hours with him in his lab and you decided to go back to your room. As you roamed down the hallways you saw Loki. That was bad he was always making you feel down and self concious. He was muttering some spells walking your way. That can't be good you thought and he looked you up and down before giving you a weird look you looked down at your feets as you walked past him and he put his feet in front of yours in a manner to make you fall. You didn't hit the ground though you stopped yourself with your powers and regained your composure as a tear fell down your cheek and your nose started bleeding a bit. You didn't even felt like confronting him you just went back to your room and putted on a pair of ripped black mom jeans with combat boots before heading out as fast as you could. You put on your noise cancelling headphones and blasted your favorite music as you walked towards a forest. 

Pietro's pov

I was confused this morning since y/n never went to talk to me and I just saw what happened with the green god. I used my super speed to knock him of his feet before asking FRIDAY where you went. "She is currently heading out of the tower" The AI replied and with that I was off after her. I saw you put on your headphones and speed walk. From your body language I could tell you were going somewhere and not just roaming the streets. You started heading towards a forest passing by a railway. You headed down a small path that was pretty well hidden to my opinion there isn't a lot of people who go there the forest was becoming more dark so I stopped hiding. 

Back to y/n's pov

 You walked in the forest as you always do putting one headpone aside and lowering the volume a little to hear the sweet sounds of birds and the wind. It wasn't long before you got to a more clear area with less trees and a big rock cliff (you're at the top of the cliff) you walked towards it and carefully went down the first rocks so you could actually go the far end which offered a beutiful view on the sea and trees. You sat down swinging your legs off the cliff enjoying the view. Pietro sat down next to you it didn't really scare you since you heard him walk behind you. You turned to him and that's when his face filled with concern few tears had fallen down your cheeks and he could see the anxiety and trouble clouding your mind through you eyes. He made a sign for you to approach and you did so. Cuddling to his side he played with your hair softly as you calmed down. "Why here" he asked simply "It's my safe place" you replied and he hugged you tighter "Whenever any emotion becomes too overwhelming I come here" you continued explaining why it meant a lot to you as you use to go there as a child. "Today is just a bad day" He said more in a statement more than a question and you nodded. "Why did you follow me" you asked turning to face him sitting criss cross now. He sighed "It's not the best moment to say this but I really like you" he said almost ashamed you smile softly at him taking his hand in yours. "There's no bad moments I kinda like you two." You tell him and a smile tug at his lips and a twinkle of happiness appears in his elctric blue eyes. "Can we just take it slowly" You tell him and he nods. "I'm going to make your bad days go away" He says and you giggle a little shaking your head. You cuddled there watching the sunset all your bad thoughts actually going away leaving a cute smile on your lips as you played with the silver strand of hair that was around his face. He leaned in and captured your lips in a kiss you kissed back gently and pulled away laughing. His entire face lit up at the sight but he looked a slight bit confused. "This is so cheesy" you point to your surroundings making him laugh and shrug before kissing you again gently pulling you on his lap to cuddle you. 

A/n: i know this is short but yeah I wanted to publish it it's an old draft and all but I thought it was cute.