Jealous? Wanda x Nat

Words: 929 

Type: smut

Warnings: Smut (obviously), strong language, dom Nat, sub Wanda, Tony being Tony. (and Wanda and Pietro just joined the Avengers.)

Request: idontttpost

  No one's pov   

As Wanda was sat in the living room day dreaming about Nat Tony comes in the room and sit a bit too close to Wanda. "watch it" she says as she scurries away from the man. "What's up with you being all moody" he says as he gets close to her again this time literrally pressing his side against hers as she sat stuck between him and the arm rest of the couch. Her eyes flashes red as she's clearly pissed off. Nat comes in just at the right time. "Wanda calm down, you'll have to learn to live with him." Wanda visibly calms down at the sound of the females voice. "I know but he's doing it on purpose I swear." she says still pissed her eyes shinig a light scarlett red as she's slowly calming down. "How about hand to hand combat huh." she says Wanda shrugs at her proposition "why not i need to change my mind anyway" she says glaring one last time at Tony. 

Wanda's pov

'She really did just ask me to fight with her' I think to myself as I walk to the training room with Nat. I can hear her thinking loud and clear even though I didn't intended on hearing it. 'She might be new but if anyone tries to put their hand on her they'll need to go by me first.' she thinks to herself and I can assume she's thinking about me but why. I mean she would never go for someone like me. I get lost in my thoughts but soon enough Nat interrupts them "We're here" she looked at me and i was just starring at the floor shyly. "Is everything alright" she asks grabbing on my shoulder making me blush slightly. "Yeah don't worry" I lie clearly still thinking about what I heard earlier. We train for a while and I have to say she knows how to fight. As i finally understand how she fights, I manage to pin her to the ground but she soon enough turn the two of us around pinning my wrist above my head. As she was about to talk we hear clapping. "For fuck's sake." I whisper to Nat she giggles 'god she's cute when she giggle.' I think myself. "Fuck off Tony before I actually beat the crap out of you." she says standing up and helping you up. Tony gulps and goes away. "wow that was easy" you say laughing at how Tony just went away. I look at her and I can't help but hear what she's thinking. 'I might just lock the door and pin her to it.' She tought and I visibly gulped. "Do you mind me locking the door" she asks me and I shake my head no. I follow her knowing perfectly that's exactly what she wanted me to do. After locking the door she turns to me with a smirk and get's closer. As she walks closer to me I walk backwards perfectly knowing where this was going to end up but I couldn't help myself.  As I hit the wall I take in a sharp breath and she puts one of her hand on the wall beside my head for support and the other cups my jaw before pulling me in for a kiss. I instantly kiss back her hand travel to my neck squeezing slightly i let out a soft moan as her tongue goes inside my mouth. She finally pulls away to catch her brath her hand now laying on my waist. "be a good girl and take off your clothes." she says in a deep tone, I feel some wetness pool in between my legs just by her voice. I slowly (in this she's wearing normal clothes btw.) take off my shirt teasing her i take off my pants now only in my underwear. "Good girl" she said as she sat me down on the nearest bench. She kissed down my neck to my bra and my stomach all the way down to the waist band of my panties. She looked up at me for consent and I shook my head yes with a small yes. She pulled them off completly. She didn't say a word and started eating me out and I couldn't help but moan. She pulled away "As much as i'd like to hear your pretty noise you're going to be silent or I'll punish you."She said making me even more wet if that was possible. I nodded my head and she smirked. "good girl" She went back to eating me out pushing two long and thin finger in me. I bit my lip hard trying to keep silent as she worked magic with her mouth on my clit and pumped her fingers in and out of me making me feel light headed. I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach and I told her by telekinesis i wanted to cum. "Cum for me baby girl." She whispered and it was all it took to push me off the edge making a soft whimper at the end. She licked me clean before pulling my panties up and giving me my clothes. She went out the door and sent a wink my way letting me alone and flustrated and confused. I putted my clothes back on and went to her door for a round two...