Sugar (Loki x Wanda)

Words: 872

Type: not really smut but not fluff either (this is an old draft please bare with me)

Warnings: none really (mostly language like usual)

Request: wanda_avengers

Wanda's pov

It was just another normal day as I entered the kitchen with my brother. "So if you can move thiings with your mind, you could snap someones neck" Pietro asked me obviously to piss me off. "You know what brother how about we try it out" I ask and he seems to get pale and in a blue blur he is off to god knows where. "Actually I don't have a clue of where he went" said a dark voice behind me with a low chuckle. This made me giggle as I just shook my head. I made my way to the fridge opening it to only find nothing that interested me. As I was about to walk away a soft and pale hand grabbed my wrist. "Don't tell Pepper but there IS ice cream in the freezer the voice said gently letting go of my wrist as I squealed and took a tub of ice cream out of the freezer. "Thank you Loki" I muttered walking away to my room as fast as I could.

I was laying down on my stomach scrolling through the phone stark had gotten me while eating ice cream when Friday's voice rang through the tower. "Mister stark requires everyone in the living room" The voice said and I could hear groans from the other rooms. I just sighed and made my way down as everyone else. Once we all were gathered in the said room Tony started speaking "First thing first tonight is game night, second where is all the god damn sugar!" He exclaimed and Loki chuckled as I tried to not laugh and there was a couple coughs. "Pepper is putting you on a diet pal" Steve said giving his friend a big slap on the back that made his body jerk forward unintentionally. "Run" I whispered and in a green flash loki disappeared, Vision went through the wall and in a blue blurr Pietro picked me up bridal style and within a couple of seconds we were in front of my room which was beside his I thanked him quickly before walking into my room and laughing way too loudly. After laughing like a madman I went and sat on my bed to notice the tub of ice cream was empty. I shook my head.

"You ate the rest of it?" I asked Loki and he shrugged "It's ice cream it's not a crime is it" he asked cockily standing in the middle of my room a smirk plastered on his face "What are you going to do put me in a cell, or worst kill me?" he continued in the same tone laughing loudly which was a mistake because in a matter of seconds Vision came through the left wall. "Oh look toaster is here" Loki said "Vis what did we say about that, they didn't invent doors for nothing!" I exclaimed and in another green flash loki disapeared yet again just letting an empty tub of ice cream behind.

It was game night as the tin man called it and we were all either sat on chairs, couches or even on the floor. "SO today is truth or dare!" Tony exclaimed getting nothing but the sound of a cricket "Sorry it's a sound my phone makes to alert me something lame is going to happen" y/n sasses to him making everyone laugh as Tony rolled his eyes. "SO anyone who wants to start?" he asked and again nothing except a cricket "Wow contain your excitement" He muttered making everyone double in laughter. "ok Y/n truth or dare" she fliped her hair "dare" she answered confidently "jump off the roof and choose someone to rescue you" he said and she shrugged "not like I ain't done it before... except there wasn't always someone to rescue me" She muttered the last part every one knew she hadn't the easiest past which caused everyone to despise Tony in that moment since he just had seemed to 'forget'. She walked to the elevator and pointed at Peter. "I trust you to rescue me if you don't I'm hauting you till you die" she said.

Y/n had just jumped and Peter swung smoothly from a building to another catching her softly and making his way back putting her on her feets safely. "Alright killer girl your turn" Tony said and she tought. "Steve truth or dare?" she asked "truth" the super soldier answered "Stucky or Stony" she simply asked smiling as everyone looked confuse except me her and nat. He blushed before answering "Stony" And we all squealed. It went like that until it was Tony's turn agin "wanda truth or dare" he said catching me off guard and I looked at him softly "dare" I answered "give me back my ice cream" he said madly and I swear I heard Loki mutter an 'Oh shit' as he tried to summon ice cream but failed miserably...

A/n: This is an old draft might be posting more drafts tho it's short but if you want a part too just say so :)