jealousy (g.w x f.i) • cg/l

//Frank is a meanie in this one//

Gerard was sat at the dining table in between Frank and Ray, Jamia on Frank's other side and he would be lying if he said he didn't have a close eye on her the whole time. They were having another one of those get together's just for fun with Frank's friends and it was usually really fun but this time, Frank had been ignoring him a lot and he didn't understand why. He picked at his food with his fork, stuffed bunny in his lap as his legs kicked gently, staying quiet for the most part.

He sniffled quietly and reached out for his drink but instead he accidentally knocked it over, causing his eyes to go wide, pushing his chair back as the drink dropped down to his light pink dress with a gasp. That made everyone look over, including Frank, not daring to look up at him because he just knew he was frustrated with him and he wasn't wrong when he heard Frank suck his teeth in and groan.

"Are you fucking serious?" Frank asked, getting up and reaching for the paper towel roll, making Gerard shake his head and reach out for the roll as well which made them both drop it into Gerard's half full soup bowl, watching it soak up.

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked out, head bowed down in shame but that only made Frank more upset which pushed him over the edge. He was honestly furious with Gerard right now, from the way he had been treating Jamia to the way he had been doing bad things to grab his attention and he found himself turning red.

"Go upstairs, now!" He said sternly, pointing at the direction of the stairs and when Gerard didn't move, mostly from shame and fear, he slammed his fist against the table, everyone already used to his anger issues but that didn't mean that they didn't jump a bit at the unexpected sound.

Gerard whimpered and took off upstairs, holding in his tears until he got into their room, shutting the door a bit louder than he intended to which made him stop in his tracks to make sure Frank wouldn't come upstairs and punish him for slamming the door. He began to cry as he shoved off his now ruin dress, kicking off his white Mary Janes and pushing down his white transparent tights off his thin legs. He attempted to wipe of his tears from his eyes but only more build up and fell as he went into the closet to grab some small red shorts with white stars and a white oversized faded band t shirt that belonged to Frank. He then climbed into bed and pulled the blanket up and over his head as he sobbed quietly, not wanting Frank to hear him and possibly punish him. He didn't like messing with Frank went he was angry, he was scary when he was angry and he didn't like scary angry Frank. He preferred nice and cuddly Frank that gave him kisses and it made him more upset when he realized that he wouldn't have that for a while just like he didn't have it when Frank was upset.

He didn't understand though, why would Frank give the same attention he gave him to Jamia when he always got jealous when anyone gave him any sort of attention that didn't come from him, it wasn't fair and he didn't like it and as much as he loved Frank, he was also scared of him sometimes, he didn't like how unpredictable he was.

His sobs must've gotten louder because he heard the door open and shut quietly, halting his cries as fast as he could so he could play asleep, keeping his eyes shut.
"I know you're awake," he heard Dallon speak, making him relax and peak out from under the blankets just a little bit, only for his teary eyes to show. He didn't realize it but he regressed when he saw the familiar and warm face of his closest friend, pushing the blankets off to sit up on his knees as he made grabby hands at him with a pout and hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

Dallon sighed and sat down on the bed, pulling the small boy onto his lap with a slight ache in his chest. He felt terrible that Frank was mean to the boy, Frank was a great guy, he gave him anything and everything he wanted and he genuinely seemed like he loved him but sometimes his anger got carried away and it only resulted in hurting the people he loved. He rested his chin on top of Gerard head as he rubbed his back gently, just letting him cry into his chest as he pleased.

"Shh, you're okay." He mumbled to him to sooth him down when he gasped for air more than he sobbed, bringing his other hand to gently scratch at his scalp to calm him down. He stayed that way until he had managed to calm the boy down, letting him pull away to wipe his eyes.

"Frankie meanie," Gerard whimpered, pouting quietly as he sported bright red cheeks from his tears.
"I not like mean bear," he sniffled, the nickname referring to Frank.

Dallon sighed and nodded.
"I know, cub." He mumbled, using the nickname he had heard Frank use on the boy, he thought it was cute, he wished he had someone to call that. He pulled the boy into a hug and stayed that was until he heard the door push open, looking up to see Frank looking at them with raised brows. He let go of the boy and stood up, walking over to the door before patting Frank's back.
"Be nice," he mumbled to him before he left the room to give them some privacy, trudging downstairs and with the rest of his friends who were now starting to clean up their previous mess of Jenga.

Frank sighed and turned to Gerard who was back to sitting on his knees but with the blanket over his shoulders like a cape this time, eyes cast down to the mattress. Frank sniffled and approached the boy, sitting on the bed in front of him quietly for some time before reaching out to brush his newly red dyed hair from his eyes.

"Cub, I'm sorry." He mumbled, watching as Gerard's frown grew and before they knew it, he was crying again, sighing quietly and pulling him onto his lap after adjusting to sit against the head board. He felt terrible for the way he treated Gerard, sometimes he couldn't help it but that didn't help him feel better, in fact it made him feel worse that he was quick to act that way with Gerard.

Gerard cried quietly into Frank's chest, eyes shut as he curled up against him. He hated mean Frank so much but right now Frank was being nice, he liked nice Frank.
  "I not like mean bear!" He whined through his cries, wiping his tears before leaning his head against Frank's shoulder again. He hated that he had to be extra careful about everything to make sure he didn't upset Frank, he was allowed to make mistakes, he was human and it happened but with Frank, it felt like he had to be perfect 24/7 so he wouldn't get mad.

  "I say sowwy n' I get screams!" He cried, his mind confused now because he swore Frank said that sorry's were for when he did something wrong and he said sorry and Frank still yelled at him.

Frank sighed and rubbed Gerard back gently.
  "I know, bub. I was just frustrated and I wasn't thinking I'm so sorry. I know you were sorry but it's okay now, I'm not mad at you." He told him, really just mad at himself now. He kissed Gerard wet cheeks at an attempt to make him smile but he realized that Gerard wasn't in a good mood now, which was understandable.

  "Don' like JJ." He told Frank, referring to Jamia. Jamia was sweet though, don't get him wrong, he was just jealous of the way Frank gave her so much attention sometimes, it wasn't fair.

Frank furrowed his brows.
"Why?" He asked, getting defensive of her. He didn't think there was a reason for Gerard to hate Jamia. Jamia was nice to him, she even got him gifts sometimes.

Gerard rubbed his red nose as he slumped his shoulder.
  "Cause you like her!" He cried, pushing Frank's arms from around him away before crossing his arms.
  "Bear mine not JJ's." He mumbled, pout over his pink lips as he kept his eyes on Frank's clothes chest.

Frank raised his brows before chuckling a bit, shaking his head.
  "Cub, are you jealous?" He asked, brushing his red hair from his face. He smiled a bit when Gerard whined quietly and turned his face the other way, shaking his head again.

  "Gee, I love you and only you. There's no reason for you to be jealous. I like Jamia as a friend but I love you, you're my world." He told him, pulling him into a hug as he pressed kisses to his forehead.

Gerard felt a lot better now that that was cleared up, he didn't want to have to share Frank. Frank was his, not anybody else's. He sniffled quietly and nodded, pressing his forehead against his neck.
  "Love you too," he mumbled, hands clutching his shirt.

Frank smiled and patted his back gently.
"How about you put some pants on and we go downstairs? I'll play with you for a bit. How does that sound?" He asked him, poking his side to get that pretty smile of his.

Gerard giggled and nodded, clinging onto Frank for a little while before pulling away to grab some fuzzy sweatpants and a hoodie, pulling those on before taking Frank's larger hand for him to lead them downstairs.

////////////////////

I'm bored as FUCK so I'm gonna get a bunch of one shots in

-j