obviously (m.w x r.t)

oh yeah first rikey one shot
Mikey era: 2004/2005 with the tight shirt (yes he's a twink)
Ray era: literally every era of ray is the same that man was sculpted by god himself but uh revenge era I guess with the frizzy curly hair
-
-
-
Mikey watched as Ray left the house after one final goodbye. His stomach was filled with butterflies the whole time. He didn't realize when but he had the biggest fucking crush on the curly headed boy. He tried hiding it though, not succeeding much, of course, because he'd constantly 'accidentally' brush his hand against Ray's, or he'd try to be extra playful and jokingly mean to him, it was so fucking obvious. He loved Ray's happy smile and how his eyes crinkled and how his hair would bounce with every step, he loved his stupid boy cologne and just his presence, it made his heart leap like crazy when he was around. He must have sat there, staring at the door for a while because then he heard Gerard speak up.

"Uh..are you good?" Gerard asked with furrowed brows as he waved his hand in front of Mikey's face.

Mikey snapped out of it, clearing his throat.
"Uh, yeah. Sorry," he stuttered, biting his bottom lip. He had to tell someone, it sucked keeping these feelings in, it was torture, he needed to talk about how goddamn adorable Ray was.

"Can I tell you something? You have to promise you won't tell anyone or..or I'll burn all your comic books. Every single one of them." He threatened, making Gerard look at him like he was crazy.

"Jesus. Okay, okay. I won't tell." Gerard said, clutching the comic book his was holding to his chest. Mikey took a deep breath in, closing his eyes.

"I like Ray. Please don't tell him! He'll stop talking to me a-and then I'm gonna be so fuckin-" he was cut off.

"Yeah, I know. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone knows." Gerard said like it was nothing. This made Mikey widen his eyes the size of the moon.

"What?! What do you mean everyone?" Mikey asked frantically.

Gerard chuckled.
"Well, Ray certainly knows. He was the one who told me actually. He said you're always looking at him like he's a piece of chicken." Gerard laughed, shaking his head.

"Kidding he didn't say that. But it's true. He said that he thinks you like him and hopes that you do because he likes you too. I wasn't gonna help in any way but you two are the dumbest people I know, besides Frank, so I guess I have to help." Gerard said, shrugging a bit but secretly he was squealing.

Mikey stared at Gerard like a fish out of water, mouth opening and closing. He looked like he didn't have a though behind his eyes but his mind was actually screaming so loud it hurt his ears.

"You're fucking with me, right?" He blurted out, his cheeks flaring up wildly.

Gerard shook his head.
"No. What? Do you want me to call him because so will." He said, making Mikey shake his head.

"No! Don't. I just, holy shit." He simply said because he got up and sprinted to his room. He slammed his bedroom door and took his phone out, going to Ray's contact. He pressed the call button as he waited, feeling his heart beat quickly.

"I literally just left, you miss me that bad?" He heard Ray chuckle, making his stomach fill with butterflies.

"I-shut up," he laughed, leaning up to turn on his fan since it got hot.

"Look. I-uh called you because um..Gerard told me about. You know..uh, fuck how to I say this?" He stumbled, hearing Ray silent on the other end.

"I like you, you like me." Mikey said as he shut his eyes and pressed his palm to his face, nervous about Ray's response. He heard nothing, making him feel out and panic; about to say it was a joke.

"It took you that fucking long to realize?" He heard Ray say, laughing afterwards. That made Mikey calm down a bit, but it made him blush like crazy.

"Shut up!" He squeaked, making Ray laugh a bit more.

"I like you, you like me." Ray mocked Mikey from earlier.

Mikey cringed, smacking his hand against his forehead. By now, he looked probably as red as Gerard's hair.

"I fucking hate you," Mikey said, making Ray laugh before Mikey hang up.

Mikey laid there in his bed, a huge smile on his face as he stared up at the ceiling. He felt his phone buzz besides him, sitting up and reading the text from Ray.

'I'll pick you up around 7 tonight. Wear that blue shirt you always do, it's cute on you.' The message said, making Mikey squeal in excitement.

"I'm going on a date with Ray!" Mikey exclaimed, fisting the air in happiness.
————
it's the writing one shots so you don't shoot urself for me lol I hate putting all my trust and attention on people. dear future self, stop fucking doing that dumbass.

oh yeah this a request by anon

-j