we collide we go down together 2 (f.i. x g.w.)

SURPRISE PART TWO
so this one doesn't have any mentions of what there was in the last one so you're safe. this is just fluff :)
Frank: danger days
Gerard: danger days
Also to clear up any confusion before it starts this IS part two of the last chapter but it's set in a different life and time period so basically it's reincarnation
—————-

Frank sighed softly. He had dark rings under his eyes again from dreaming about some boy he hadn't even seen. Jamia told him once that all the people in his dreams were once people he had met and seen in real life but he was convinced he had never seen this boy before. He groggily greeted his employees as he entered the building, taking the elevator up to the top floor where his office was.

He was the CEO of the company and he was very well off. His parents were divorced and they accepted his sexuality, which he was glad for. He was currently single and living alone with his three dogs and he was gonna turn 28 that year.

"Sir, you have that interview today in ten minutes. He's here early, would you like to see him now?" Jamia, his assistant, asked Frank.

Frank sighed.
"I haven't even drank my coffee yet," he grumbled before shaking his head.
"Yeah, that's fine. Let him in," he said, fixing some papers quickly as the boy entered nervously.

"H-hello. My name is Gerard Way," he said, going to stick his hand out to him.

Frank immediately felt like he recognized the boy. He had seen him somewhere but he couldn't place his finger on it. He shook it off and took the boy's hand into his.
"Welcome, Gerard. Have a seat," he said, gesturing to the chair.
"So, how'd you hear about this job? Why are you interested?" He asked, leaning forward on his desk as he tried to make eye contact but the boy looked everywhere but at his face.

"W-well, honestly. My dad said I didn't have the intelligence or the courage to get a job like this and I really wanted to prove him wrong. I-I'm interested in this job because I've always seen myself working in an office with numbers. Though I consider myself more artistic, I do enjoy working with numbers." He said, smiling proudly at his answer.

"Very well. I see on your resume that you have the experience and the skills to work here and work around and with others. I did call your references and they said nothing but good things. I do really think you're fit for this job," Frank said with a smile.

Gerard beamed.
"Oh, jeez. That's great," he breathed out.

"There's only one thing, though.. your hair," Frank said.

Gerard blushed brightly.
"U-um you see, this was just a dare between my brother and I. I-I promise I'll get rid of it. I was planning on doing so anyways," he said.

Frank shook his head.
"No, no. You don't have to change it. I just wanted to say, you're hair. It's..I like it. You should keep it, gives the company more.. character," he chuckled.

Gerard giggled and blushed, making eye contact with the man for the first time and who knew a simple gesture as that could bring back so many memories. Memories of skin on skin, teeth and tongues clashing, beautiful sound being made, all of it, it was flooding their minds.

"F-Frankie?" Gerard whispered, his eyes flooding with tears.

"Gee," Frank breathed out, his mind coming to a rest now that he figured out who he was.

"W-we..we did it," Gerard said quietly, tears streaming down his face as he stared at the man in awe.

"We met again," Frank said as his eyes teared up a bit.

It only took about two seconds for Gerard to climb over the desk and into Frank's lap, hugging him tightly and crying into his shoulder.

Frank held onto him tightly, his hand coming up to the back of his neck to hold him against his body.
"My cub," he whispered, making Gerard let out another sob.

"W-we did it, Frankie. We met again," he sniffled, pulling away and pressing his forehead against Frank's as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"I know, baby. I told you we would meet again." Frank said, a smile on his face as his heart beat quicker.

"You look so different, yet, the same." Gerard said.
"Your hair is so much longer," he whispered, pushing his fingers into Frank's hair.

"And your hair is red," Frank mumbled, making Gerard giggle.

"And you have a lot of tattoos. I remember you used to say you wanted a lot of them," he said, running his fingers tips over Frank's knuckles.

Frank smiled.
"You're the boy from my dreams," Frank said, making Gerard giggle and roll his eyes.
"No, I'm serious. I would see you almost every night in my dreams," he said, grinning at him.

Gerard blushed, leaning down to press a kiss to Frank's lips. It all just seemed so natural to do and he was so glad they weren't restricted anymore, they could kiss and hug and hold hands and make love any time they wanted because who gave a fuck because it was 2021 and if you had a problem with gay relationships, that was your problem.

He wasn't ever gonna let anything get in their way like things did in their past lives, all he ever wanted in his past life was Frank and in this new life, he found him and he still loved him the same and that's all that mattered to him.

————
cute

-j