Drunk Hiccup

Don't forget to watch one of my favourite Hiccstrid scenes above.

Astrid tossed and turned in bed thinking about Hiccup not knowing what he was doing at that very second.
Astrid was pregnant so she couldn't drink but she let him go out drinking alone.
She decided that he had been gone along time so got her Coat on, pulled it around her belly bump as far as it would go and made her way down to the great hall.
Astrid pushed the humongous door to the great hall open and saw Hiccup dancing on a table with a tankard in his hand, he was spilling it all over his tunic.
He was clearly drunk.
Astrid rolled her eyes and walked over to her severely drunk husband, she grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him off the table. All of the other drunk Vikings cheering him on booed at the pregnant blonde.
Hiccup pulled away from Astrid and said drunkenly, "no, no, no, no touchy, I have a wifey, and a baby birthing itself soon! And I wuv her vewwy much! Soooo I cannot go with you!" Astrid looked at Hiccup with a big toothy grin, "awe your so sweet! But honey it's me, Astrid your wife and your baby!" she said patting her stomach.
"Oh okay... Let's go home baby" he said linking arms with her because he could barely walk straight.
When Astrid had put her drunk muttonhead to bed she crawled into bed herself and cwtched up to the love of her life and slowly but comfortably fell asleep dreaming of her future family.

Did you like vulnerable and drunk Hiccup and the way Astrid looked after him for once. I enjoyed writing it. Please give me ideas in the comments and I will get right on it.
Please go follow my instagram @xo_Hiccstrid4life_ox