20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven

Comenzar desde el principio

He didn't get why his boss Yang Yifei said that he had to come with the girl but since he was the boss, he only needs to follow his orders.

When everyone returned to the room they continued questioning where was Henry but of course he couldn't speak and just closed his eyes as he leaned on the wall ignoring their questions like air making Ling Song and Hu Zhi quite annoyed. Wolfgang seeing the new guy's behavior, he just looked away since he doesn't like unmannered brats.

After some time Ling Song gave up, he now see how difficult it would be to take care of this guy but since he was someone imporant to his Vincent, he will be patience and keep this guy away from danger. After fixing his thoughts, he went to talk in private with Hu Zhi to talk about important matters "Where do you want to go boss?" she asked while they were looing at the map of the cities.

"We need to not attrack attention so we shouldn't stay in any city to make the governments believe that Wolfgang is dead, we can't go back to our base neither since we have those 2 guys with us so... we shall return to Zhou Feng's mansion for a while." Ling Song smiled as he pointed the spot where Zhou Feng's mansions was, it brings back a lot of memories of that one year together.

"Sounds a good idea, Zhou Feng have changed the mansion to be like another base where we can go when we need a place to stop at. He really thinks far... that man...ah I can't believe he's being harassed by He Kwok."

Ling Song eyes wided, he have forgotten such good gossip since he had a lot of things in his head lately, he still can't believe that romance bloomed in his group of friends. He Kwok(police) with Zhou Feng(Ceo) and Sun XueJian(scientist) with Kwan Tao(Otaku) but unluckily they weren't really together since Zhou Feng always refuse Kwan Tao and... Sun Xuejian was kinda dump when it was about romance stuff and Kwan Tao was too shy to take another step.

So problematic.

"It's kinda funny since in my dream of the past, Zhou Feng and Kwan Tao were enemy to the bone" he said chuckling.

"That's what you get when you put them together as friends from the start and not enemies, hate and love are two faces of the same coin."

"True true, I wonder when will Zhou Feng will give up, Chen Xu said that He Kwok was a kind of guy who is agressive in bed even though he works for the police... I did't ge why she added 'bed' since you could only sleep in the bed." Ling Song scratched his chin thinking of Chen Xu's words.

(For those who forgot who they are, you can go to chapter 3, in the end of the chaper you can find the information and pictures of out side characters. About Ling Song's pureness, everything will be explained in the future. Why Ling Song is so pure dispite living in a apocalyose where women were harassed and other stuff?)

"...Well little boss... maybe He Kwok snore at night?" Hu Zhi wans't ready yet to explain to his little young master about sex intercourse, of course the other feels the same way but he feels like Chen Xu has another thing in er minde.

"Really?...That's indeed a crude man" Ling Song shoke his head and folded the map carefully "We shall get going then, I need to take a shower and eat something good and not instant noodles once every several day. I'm a damn rich person, why do I have to suffer hunger?" Hu Zhi rolled her eyes "Boss did you forgot that you dropped your bag somewhere?"
Ling Song looked away after hearing her words like such a thing never happened and just walked in the room to see 2 people in the room ignoring each other like they weren't interested to the other's presence "Get along you two, we will pass a lot of time together. Wolfgang this is Henry, the son of a mafia boss who's friend with Yang Yifei so treat him well, Henry this is Wolfgang the son of the Hunter's boss" He didn't add more since it was Henry's choice to reveal his own problem.