18_ Getting captured again

Ling Song looked straight at Devon's eyes, he didn't decide yet how to present himself, he wasn't ready, how could he explain that he was actually spying on them without being suspicious? And how could he be so careless like a real kid? If the others know they would laugh at him.

After getting out of his hideout, they noticed that Ling Song was just a kid, but they still didn't lower their guns or dismissed their gift, instead, they suspected him more. Since L•City was a little city, they know that kids doesn't wonder around much and the kids still alive in their area are all in their base, so where does this one come from?

One of Devon's subordinates came forward Ling Song "Kid, are you lost?" Said a guy with glasses whose smile was fake as Ling Song's innocence, everyone's attention were to him, making Ling Song conscious that he was in danger. This time he wouldn't be able to protect himself... he underestimated the Hunters, right now it wasn't even a good time to joke, the son of the boss got captured.

He looked back at Devon and saw that his aura was becoming darker and darker, he might get killed by this man if they misunderstood his intentions.

Ling Song coughed and tried to explain this situation, telling mostly the truth, after all Wolfgang got captured and if they don't stop them, a big pain in the ass like human machine was going to be born. Things are changing too much from his past life, like how the government got allied with some guilds and now they are getting their best weapon much more earlier than it should be.

Before speaking, he straightened his back, tilted up his chin and put his hands behind his back, like an experienced military boy "My name is Ling Song, I was sent by a new guild stabled in K•City (YYf's guild), my boss sent me to ask you if you want to make an alliance with us." He said with a clear voice.

Devon glared at the boy, like hell he will believe such a thing, sending a weak kid from K•City to L•City and still be alive is impossible (You can find the map at chaper 16), and why send a kid? If it's really true, that boss of his is damn crazy, benefits or not, he won't make an alliance to someone who uses a kid for dangerous things.

(Yang Yifei: the last time I checked, it was me who was being used and abused.
Ling Song: then use me as much as you want~
Yang Yifei: ...I want my lawyer.
Wh Dong: Sorry, there's are no more law in this world... and there's no use stopping this young master)

He looked at the kid and his frown deepened, he stepped back to sit on a piece of rock on the ground and pulled out of his inner jacket's pocket a cigarette and a lighter "Tell me kid. Do you think I'm stupid and you're actually wishing for your own death ... right here and right now?" He light the cigarette and inhaled a mouthful.

Ling Song's corner of his lips twitched, he knows it's a stupid thing but he doesn't have much choices, should he sat that he was wandering around because he's lost or just say that he's a boss too... he could only think of those other options. If only he doesn't look like a kid, things will be much more easier to say.

Well he'll just use plan B then.

"I do not wish to die, but I can help you find Wolfgang and stop the government to turn, your own son, a machine ready to kill his own father when the times come."

And this was plan B: trigger the boss.

Devon's eyes widened as the cigarette on his mouth fell down, Devon was confused. The government was going to turn his son in a machine?

"Boy your jokes are going to far, you don't need to- " the guy with the glasses stepped forward between him and his boss, trying to stop Ling song to continue.

"Devon...You're going to lose your son, forever. What are you going to do?" Ling Song walked toward Devon ignoring the other guy and stopped walking just when he was one step away from Devon.