scent

summary : ian and mick love each other's hoodies. this is so much fluff it kills me .. but it's gallavich so -
———————————————————————————
I wouldn't say ian and mickey were obsessed with each other. They just like being around each other 24/7 and like all the sweet moments they have together.

Okay, they're obsessed. But they could be !

They're married motherfucker !

So they were clingy so what ? They were going to sleep when ian was laying on mickeys side.

"Whatcha doin gallagher ?" Mickey said through a smile. "Laying on my husbands pillow. Problem?" Ian said smiling 10 times harder.

Mickey got butterflies. His husband. He still wasn't used to that. "Well you better move because my husbands gonna be pissed you're laying on my side."

Ian grinned. Hard. "Please that fucker aint doin shit. He would probably freak out if he sees you in my hoodie though." Ian pointed out.

Mick looked down. "Ahh he'll get over it. Besides i like smelling like my alien lookin carrot top." Ian chuckled. "Come over here mick" ian said so softly mickey was going to die from his insides melting.

Ian was sitting up as Mickey was climbing onto his lap. "Hi" Ian said staring down mickey like he was one of the seven wonders of the world. Because he was. To Ian he was the first wonder of the world.

"Hey" Mickey said wrapping his arms around Ian's neck. "Fucking gorgeous mick" Mickeys cheeks heat up and he looks down to play with the hem of the hoodie.

"No i'm not. Stop it E.." "Yes you are mick especially when you in my hoodie" "E i don't have time for this i'm tired" "But baby.. your so pretty princess." Mickeys cheeks were heating up.

"Just shut up you idiot and kiss me already." Ian grinned and leaned forward capturing mickeys lip in a soft kiss. Then it became kinda heated but they still kept their soft kissing. It was until mickey had to break apart from ian's captivating lips to yawn.

"Baby your really tired huh ?" "Yea i had a long day" He says rubbing his eyes. But since the size difference between them is so big the sleeves swallow Mickeys hands. "Fine we can go to sleep. But i'm getting some morning sex outta ya so be prepared." Mickey snorted "Okay Army."

"Night mick. I love you." Ian says getting in position behind Mickey. One arm wrapped around his waist. "Night freckles. I love you more."
———————————————————————————
Ian did indeed wake mickey up with his mouth... and fingers... and his cock.

Good thing they finished when they did because as soon as they finished yev came running into the room.

"Morning buddy" Mickey said. "Morning pops. Why you face red?" The little boy said confused. Ian and mickey shared a look. "I had a really good dream. What are you doing up so early hmm?" "I wan pancakes!!" "Pancakes? Yev that's not my specialty. Ian?" "Daddy please make pancakes !! Pleeeaaaaseeeee!" "Alright alright gimmie 3 minutes okay?" Ian chuckled. "Okayy" yev said leaving the boys alone in their bed.

"Morning mick." Ian said looking at Mickey so fondly. "Morning firecrotch."

They got out of bed and Mickey put on another one of ian's hoodies. Because it smelled like ian so why not.

Ian noticed of course but didn't say anything cause he had on Mickeys vest secretly under his hoodie.

Because they love each other's scent.
—————————————————————————
The end ✨. this kinda sucks but i'm trying.