or a beautiful nightmare

summary: after they went to sleep Mick has a nightmare and Ian desperately tries to wake him up. Part 2 of sweet dreams.
———————————————————————————
Tw: past traumas, f-word slur, terry milkovich -

Yesterday things were so good. Yesterday that was.

It was now 2:37 AM and Mickey couldn't sleep. Or so he thought. He woke up and went to the bedroom. Passing the living room. Or he was going to until he saw something.

He saw him and Ian having sex. He smiled fondly at his teenage self, and how happy they were in that beautiful moment. Before everything went to shit.

He was supposed to be away. Doing a run for the whole weekend. Apparently he forgot something because he came home to his son having sex with his future son in law. To say he was enraged was the least.
He walked in as ian scrambled to get his stuff. And then Terry punched him. Mickey was watching with tears in his eyes. He can't believe he let Terry touch Ian.

"Get off him!" He heard his younger self scream at this man who impregnated his mother. "No son of mines is going to be a god damn aids monkey!" Terry  screamed in his face punching him repeatedly.
Mick would rather Terry punch him than Ian.

Ian started to notice mickey moving around 3:19. "Mick?" ian mumbled rubbing his eyes. "No stop. What are you doing.." "Mickey? Who are you talking too?"

"No stop. What are you doing?? Please don't call her over. Please." Mickey said to terry in the dream. But alas, this was just a memory. Or more like a living night mare.
"Yea, Give me the russian. I have a job for her and will pay her upfront." She showed up fifteen minutes later.
"Ride him till he likes it..She's gonna fuck the faggot out of you kid." Mickey back then and mickey now had tears in his eyes. Mickey back then needed Ian. He was looking for eye contact. But his boyfriend just turned around.
"Look at me. Ian look at me.." Mickey said desperately to past Ian.

"Look at me. Ian look at me.." Mickey mumbled. Moving around, thrashing everywhere. "Mickey?"
Ian was lost. He didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't know what was going on.
"Stop it. Get her the fuck off me.."
Then it clicked. "Mickey baby get up, show me your eyes. Come on Mick be strong for me.."

Mickey blinked and he was now in the eyes of his past self. "Stop it. Get her the fuck off me! I don't want this, can't you hear me??"
But the mysterious woman just kept riding him.
To live through this again, the same way, Mickey would rather die. He wants to die right about now.
"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you."

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.." Ian was at a loss here. He had no idea on what to do. "Show me your eyes mickey come on."
Mickey kept moving, some tears even falling down his face. He didn't know what to do. He had to hold his hips down because he was moving so much. Then he don't know how he did this but somehow he pressed down into that spot on his hip. Probably with his thumb or something but for right now he was fine just knowing his boyfriend was awake.

After what felt like hours, he felt something on his hip. It transferred him back to reality. He shot up, breathing erratically, eyes moving everywhere.

That's when He felt Ian wrap his arms around him, hands moving in the ravens hair, attempting to calm him.
It didn't work because he flinched away from his boyfriend. He hasn't done that since Svetlana..

"Fuck.." Ian mumbled. He moved to touch his boyfriend again but he just flinched harder and scooted away. "Mickey what caused it? You were doing so well.."

He hadn't had a nightmare in three months. Not that long but it's long enough for Ian, having his boyfriend next to him in pain, was just torture.

Mickey had a hard time breathing. "The smell.. it was the smell.. it was on him.." "On who love? What smell?" "Svetlana.. the smell of svetlana.. It was on him. I couldn't even hug him. I couldn't be around him. I'm sorry i'm so weak, i'm so fucking sorry.."

Ian was horrified. His boyfriend couldn't even hug his own kid. Their own son. Not only that, he thought it was his fault this happened. He thought he was weak.

"You have nothing to be apologizing for. Absolutely nothing. This is not your fault. It's your stupid sadistic homophobic asshole of a fathers fault. You did nothing wrong. You are okay, okay? You have made a beautiful life. I'm so proud of you."
Ian moves to hug him, relieved when he doesn't flinch away. "Come on let's watch cartoons."

Mickey looked at him like he was insane. "Bitch i have trauma but i'm not a fucking baby.. let's watch netflix."

Ian smiled. He was going to be okay. They were going to be okay.

Sorry it took so long to write this! I was busy with school and this isn't as long as i thought it'd be 😀. But non the less i still want you to enjoy. Thank you for reading !
love,
Savannah <3