the night after

summary : possession is a very intoxicating thing, especially on Mickey. some mention of the show finale. they run into someone from Ian's past.
————————————————————-
It's the night after.
Fuck he can't believe they made it this far. They've been married for a year now. They really made it. Fuck they made it.
He got up to go take a leak. It was about 10 in the morning. He and Ian just got done with their third round. He sees some marks that Ian left on him from last night. And some spaces that he could place more.
He'd be lying if he said he wasn't happy. He was always so happy. With Ian, he's always happy.

He didn't realize it but he was standing in the mirror gazing with a smile on his face. He wasn't used to this type of feelings. He didn't see Ian there. Didn't feel his presence, didn't even hear him call his name. He was too busy enjoying his feelings. The feelings of Ian.

The lanky ginger wrapped his arms around his husband for over a year. Kissing his neck, lightly nibbling his ear. Just holding his husband.

"Am I fucking food?" Mick asks with a smile.
"You could be." Ian says in a deep sleep voice that makes Mickey's knees go weak.

"Yea give me a few minutes my fucking ass hurts." He says turning around placing his head on Ian's chest.
"Aww I'm sorry baby, too rough? It's not my fault, I just always want your body against mine. Always." He says as he leans down, placing a sweet kiss on Mickey's knows.

Mick almost keens from the sweet gesture. They loved moments like this. "Let's go eat I'm hungry." Mickey says turning back around.

"Sure thing baby."

And with that they start their day.

////
They make their way to the Gallagher household. As they walk through the door, Frannie jumps on her favorite uncle.

"Uncle Mick!!" "Hey bean!" "You're back! you're back!" "I'm back love" Mickey says smiling warmly, "I came to do something with you today." "Well what are we gonna do?" She says as Mickey picks her up. "Mmmm" Mickey says acting like he's in thought, "Whatever you wanna do baby."

Her mouth drops in excitement. "Shopping!" she shouts almost making the ravenette deaf, "Of course fran" he says smiling softly.

"Brother i see you've made it." Lip says to Ian who was completely ignored by his niece, her focus only on his husband. "Glad to know at least someone sees me" He yells putting emphasis on the someone.

"Sorry uncle Ian! I'm so glad you guys are here! Let's go uncle Mick!" The young girl said dragging Mickey up the stairs to play dolls and paint each other's nails.

Mickey Milkovich paints his nails. Only for his niece. The first time she wanted to paint them he said "Hell no, i'm not this gay" but then Frannie did her puppy eyes and Mickey couldn't resist.

"Hold on frannie!" Mickey says stumbling over toys on the floor.
"So what color are we gonna do? Same old same old?" "Yes baby, same old same old." He says with a calm smile on his face.
"Noooo different color pick a different color" She says tired of Mickey always picking black and blue. "What about black and purple?"

She gasped loudly, "Really?? Purple!" she says with a special glimmer in her eyes, "Yes baby purple."

She starts humming the song "Upendi" from the lion king two. Mickey starts humming along with her, "You seen that movie uncle Mick?" "Of course bug you know how much times you made me watch that with you?"
Frannie giggles, "Oh right".

-le flashback-
"Uncle Mickey i'm bored" the redhaired child said dragging out the ds. "Well what do you wanna do fran?" Mick only had a soft spot for Frannie and Ian. What can he say he loves gingers!
He tried to deny it but once he seen that ginger girl he knew he couldn't. He had dreamed of having kids with Ian so maybe he could use Frannie as practice. Plus the kid was adorable.
"Can we watch the lion king?" She says happily.
"We watched that movie so much that we both memorized almost all the words."
The redhaired girl hummed in thought. "How about the lion king 2?" Mickey was shocked, that was a two parter?
"There's a second part to that lion shit?" Mickey asked, genuinely confused to when the hell part two came out.
Frannie just giggled at her confused uncle, "Yes, let's watch it!!"
-end of said flashback-