the color red ❤️.

summary: basically ian and mickey get in a fight and mickey turns red because he gets so angry. It ends up really soft. I know Mickey isn't soft but i just love Mickey and Ian having a family.
———————————————————————————

"You want to become a dancer again??" Mickey says. " I don't want to but we need the money. I have no choice." " No choice ?? You always have a choice Ian" Mick says shaking his head walking towards the door. " Okay sure go do what you do best and leave !" as Ian says that the door slams shut. He slams himself down at the kitchen table thinking why the hell Mickey got so angry. Sure he's a jealous person, so was Ian. But Ian would never go home with one of the customers. Ian waited all night for Mickey to come home. And when he did boy was he red. His eyes were red from crying. His face was red from yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs. His knuckles were covered in blood. "Mickey" it was all that was said, the only thing that needed to be said. In one swift motion Mickey walked to Ian and hugged him. " I need you. please dont leave me." " I'd never. you're all mines and i'm all yours." They didn't mean it in a possessive assholey way. They meant it in a way that gave both boys reassurance. "Where were you mick ?" " I was on the rooftop. I needed some time to calm down." " I know mick." Ian pulled back after a while to look into mickeys eyes. Instead of the beautiful blue he loves he saw red. Red of pain , anger , jealousy , fear. He just saw red. "Were you crying mick ?" Mickey won't meet eye contact. "No.." All of a sudden Ian feels like an asshole. He didn't know that Mickey felt so strongly about Ian dancing at the club. Ian takes mickeys chin between his thumb and his pointer , making the other boy look him in his eyes. "I won't go back." That was all Mickey needed to hear. Ian felt Mickey relax he felt his tense shoulders fall slightly. They stand there in the middle of the room hugging. "You're mine red." They both laugh. Then that's when they see they're daughter , aleks, come down the hall. She made grabby hands for mickey. Mickey picked her up, brushing her hair back. "I wasn't talking about you fire baby i was talking to dada. Can you say dada bug? say da da." " pa pa" she says giggling, cuddling more into mick. " Wowww aleks don't you wanna come to da da ?" ian tries but the redhead baby just cuddled into mickey more. " I love you red. both of you guys" mickey whispers. Ian and Mickey stand there feeling complete. Mickey thanks god for his reds ❤️.
——————————————————————————
Okay so i'm really sorry if this is bad. I'm really trying i'll update tmr tho. have a good night ❤️✨!
- savannah