The Heartslaybul Dorm

Start from the beginning

     "Eh!? Why do such a thing?" Deuce leered.

     "Hm~ Your reactions are so fresh it's kinda cute~!" The mystery guy chuckled. "Now that I look at you closely, you guys are the freshies who wrecked the 10mil chandelier and caused a ruckus yesterday." He added. Ace looked away, "I feel like they won't let that chandelier thing go until we graduate..." He muttered under his breath.

     "And you're the super sinful kid who stole the Prefect's tart!" The mystery guy pointed to Ace, which Ace sweatdropped.

     "And also the cats that fly!" He pointed to the exceeds, who just appeared out of nowhere.

     "Ace? Deuce? Grim? Carla? Happy? Lily?" (Name)'s voice called from behind the tree. Fully out of the 'block-view' from the tree, the mystery guy made an '0'. "Aren't you the girl who stopped the cat from making chaos?!" The mystery guy held (Name)'s palm. "I didn't expect you to be this beautiful~!" He caressed her palm.

     (Name) blushed, "U-Uh... Thank you." She smiled a bit.

     "I'm so lucky to meet the rumored freshies so early in the morning~! Hey, hey~! Let's take a pic together! Yay~!" The mystery guy took the 3 humans, the 3 exceeds, and Grim, taking a pic.

     "My eyes hurt from the flash..." (Name) rubbed her eyes.

     "Hey, can I upload this? I wanna put hashtags so tell me your name." The mystery guy re-ordered.

     "I'm Deuce Spade."

     "Ace."

     "(Name) Heartfilia."

     "I like your name~! Also, it has a 'Heart'~!" The mystery guy complimented.

     "I'm Grim and that's my followers, Carla, Happy, and Pantherlily," Grim told the mysterious man. "We're not your followers!" The exceeds barked at Grim.

     "Alright, upload done~♪!" A sound of 'ting' was heard from his phone. "Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, a 3rd year. That makes me your senior~ Call me Cater-kun, okay? Cate's fine, too~♡!" He smiled.

     "Hi!" Happy waved his hand.

     "Heya~, heya~!" Cater waved back at Happy.

     "What an easy-going guy..." Pantherlily proclaimed.

     "Being a Prefect of Ramshackle Dorm, is it hard? Since it's so dark and gloomy. I also heard there are ghosts there. I feel bad for you, (Name)-chan~!" Cater hugged (Name).

Cater didn't notice the glares from Ace and Deuce...

     "This guy's being pretty rude." Grim scrunched his face.

     "Oh, I shouldn't be standing here and talking! The party's the day after tomorrow. It's off with my head if I'm late!" Cater panicked as he took the paint bucket and paintbrush. "Hey, hey, freshies~ Can you help me with painting the flowers?"

     "Eh?" (Name) tilted her head.

     "Why're you doing somethin' so strange?" Ace asked the senior.

     "I mean, won't it be more photogenic if the roses were red for the party~?" Cater asked. "I'm really busy because I'm also in charge of coloring the flamingos for the croquet match~!" He added.

     "I have never heard that kind of chore..." (Name) whispered.

     "Dyeing the flamingos?!" Carla exclaimed.

     "That's a pretty weird job." Grim complimented.

     "Hope they use non-toxic paint for the flamingos." Pantherlily prayed.