men are just... ugh🤦‍♂️(storytime)

Start from the beginning

So i gave him the snap... 😔

And my snap has my real name on it so of course he pointed that out to me and i said "ohh that's my middle name that i gave you im sorry, but now you know my real first name and my snap soo"

So we're talking on snap now, and he's teasing me abt how i was scared to give it to him and how there's nothing to be scared of. He asked me why i didnt want to give him my snap and I told him like 50 different reasons and he did not buy one of them lmaooo.

The one he loves to rub in my face the most was when i said "stranger danger, you gotta be careful online" like he took that to heart or something.

I don't give people personal info online because i don't want to and i don't feel comfortable doing so, and it's mostly because i just dont know you. Nothing personal either, i do this with everyone i meet. I act like this irl too, which i tried to explain to him; like if i could hide my face and personal info from people irl then i would do it too. So given a platform where i can be anonymous and feel comfortable that way, why is it an issue that im making use of that aspect of the internet?

So anyway, the first day we chatted he sent me a pic of himself, one i did not ask for mind you!! Yet he sent it, and not to be mean but i did not find him very attractive jdhdhhhd like in my opinion. If someone other person saw him and thought he was hot i would totally understand, but he just wasn't my taste. But you can't judge people off their face and besides we were talking to be friends, not anything more.

He didn't give off a creepy vibe btw, like it didnt feel as if he was only interested in me for nudes or smth. He was pretty normal, just very assertive.

So anyway, i didn't end up deleting him because i didn't know how i felt about him yet. We didn't talk for much longer that night because it was like 1am and i was tired so i went to sleep after he forced me to argue with him about why i didnt want to give him my snap and why i was afraid of talking to people. Like i dont think i have to explain myself to anyone, friendships usually work by slowly sharing things when you feel comfortable enough to share, so i shouldn't be getting interrogated about why i dont wanna give you my whole live story off jump.

But anyway, the next day we talked, and the first thing he said to me was "so when am i gonna get a selfie"

I was wondering where he got that notion from because i certaintly never promised a selfie, and i definitely did not owe him a selfie; i never even asked to see him because i didn't want to and i didn't care what he looked like. The whole point was to talk and see how we vibe and if we wanna be friends.

So i said "I dunno"

And he started going into his little rant again about how I'm not trusting him or whatever (which-- i just me you dude!!! You want me to put my life in your hands???? foh) and he's saying i have trust issues and im unnecessarily scared of ppl and etc etc, like... i didn't know you were a therapist now?????

And he tries to use his own arguments against me like, the whole trust issues thing??? that was something HE brought up, i never ever said i had trust issues because I don't think i do. But he was the one to call them out, and yet he's telling me "you talk about having all these trust issues and stranger danger but they're ridiculous thoughts and the longer you hold off the more you reinforce them" or whatever-- like no i never said i have trust issues, i said stranger danger simply because i want to be careful when first meeting someone, and idk why being scared of people is completely irrational like i am scared!!! Of!!! People!!! I get it's irrational sometimes, but bro I just met you!!! Being wary of you is normal cuz i don't know you!!!! Like idk what he wants from me!!!! How do you expect me to be all buddy buddy with someone i dont know!!!?!!?!?