men are just... ugh🤦‍♂️(storytime)

WARNING: VERY LONG⚠️

~💫Storytime💫~

So, i hate men.

I mean i love men, but i hate them.

Lol, I'm joking cuz a girl could have totally put me thru what I've been thru for the past few days but, are we surprised it was a guy?

I don't think so lol.

Soo i met this dude online, he's older than me but not by much, but that part doesn't matter.

We was chatting on this site, and he wanted to know my name. I said "you can call me Dee" because that's the nickname my online friends call me.

He immediately was like "girl don't give me that, i see your trust issues; what is your name?"

So i was like damnnn he won't even let me give him my nickname?? He wants my whole government like bro-- relax i just met you.

So i gave him a close variation of my name that sounded like a real name lol. Once he was satisfied with that, he moved on to asking me to tell him about myself and what i like to do.

I said something like "oh there's not much to say, i eat, sleep, watch videos, and repeat lol im so boringgg" and again this dude saw thru my bluff, telling me "that might be what's keeping you busy recently, but i asked you what do you like to do. For fun."

So i quickly realized he was the type to easily see through BS, and lying to him is gonna be difficult. So i answered honestly and he gave me a weird reply???

I told him: "oh well, i guess i like doing creative things, i want to try to learn how to draw and use photoshop or something..."

and he replied: "oh i can get you photoshop if that's what you're interested in."

I sat there staring at my screen like-- did i just get a sugar daddy within 10 minutes??? 😳

Lmao anyway, we brushed past that and talked for a little more about random things; covid, school, etc.

And then the question that always pops up when i talk to people... *sigh*

"You seem cool, you got snap?"

The amount of times I've heard this; like idk if i should be flattered that people find me cool and want to talk more with me or if it's just because im a girl who actually gave them a chance to talk (cus most of the ppl I've met so far are dudes like-- girls suddenly don't exist online somehow so--) but either way, I've had a dozen people say that.

It worked out pretty well with one other guy, who i gave my snap to, and he was very sweet and kind and i love talking to him. But he was the ONLY guy I've ever done it for, because he was very respectful and we talked for literal hours.

But this dude was like the total opposite, like he wasn't mean, but he didn't take bullshit.

Soo i was trying to think of what to say, but i realized what is the point of lying to this guy who's gonna call BS? So i told him the truth; "yeah i have snap, but i dont give it out to people"

Normally people drop the subject once i say that, but noo, this dude was persistent af, and not in the cute/attractive kind of way. He was like "girl stop being ridiculous, give me your snap."

So i replied "idk, i don't really give it out often, i have snap but its really personal like only close close people who know me have it" etc, etc.

He was not having it tho!! He was like "girl stop being ridiculous, just gimme the snap. Give me an hour and if you don't like it just delete me."

So we argued a bit back and forth before i was like "omg fineeee" because i am very easy to persuade especially when someone is begging me for something, so i need to work on my ~ignoring~ skills dhdjdjdx