Bottom Mark (For Ferry)

Okay I've never said this about my own work ever but...

I think this is a masterpiece.

The best thing I've ever wrote.

You all can be the judge of that.

pls read this i thought of it last night becuase of that comment you left 👀👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L-Like this?" Mark's twink ass asked as he kneeled over Diamondphantom1 's face, his erect dick slapping her in the forehead multiple times.

"Just SIT already pLEaSE" she begged, grabbing his hip and bringing his ass down to her face. She hummed in satisfaction as his weight settled on top of her, suffocating her in the musky aroma of his asshole, taint, and balls in the best way.

"C-Can you breath?" Mark asked worriedly.

She couldn't. But who cared? Not her. Because she got to eat Mark's ass like the vanilla pound cake it was.

She's never felt so fulfilled, as if her whole purpose in life was to eat Mark's ass. Her existence was due to eating that ass. The meaning of everything all boiled down to eating the plump soft ass that belonged to one of her favorite twinks in the world.

And she was happy.

She died happy, due to Mark's cheeks blocking all of her airways.

But happy, she was.

And don't worry Mark came before you died so you could see him orgasm.

the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was a lot to take in.

Pleass take your time to digest this piece of artwork.