Ferry x MarkGi - "Your Cheerleaders"

(*For ferry (Diamondphantom1) to cheer her on!*)

Ferry sighed as she tried to finish up her stoopid lab.

"This is dumb dumb I'mma set it on fire-"

"No!"

A voice stopped her. She turned around and--

MARK TUAN STOOD RIGHT BEHIND HER!!!

She gasped- "Mark! What are you doing in my house!? H-How did you even get here-?"

"Shh, baby girl." Mark held his finger to Ferry's lips, shutting her up instantly. "It'll all be okay. I'm your cheerleader."

Ferry frowned, taking a step back. "Um, I know your smol ass isn't calling me bAbY giRL. Twink."

Mark was personally offended. "I'll have you know, I'm a lot older than you young lady."

Ferry rolled her eyes. "Doesn't matter still a twink. Now either make yourself useful or get out."

Mark sighed as he picked up Ferry's lab work. "Aren't labs supposed to be done in a lab? This ain't a lab."

"No dumbass-" Ferry snatched her homework back from him, ignoring Marks tom foolery to try and be productive. "Just... I don't know, twerk for me or something so I can feel invigorated to get this done."

Mark grinned, nodding his head. "Hell yeah, put on something ratchet."

Ferry put on her 'Ratchet Playlist', keeping an eye on Mark who was busy throwing it back while she did her work. It helped, but not a lot, since Mark didn't exactly have the proper ASSets to properly twerk. She didn't want to hurt his feelings though and allowed him to continue.

"Hey, you know who else is great at twerking? BamBam, I'll tell him to come over." Mark yelled while pulling his phone out of the back pocket of his tight booty shorts. (oh yeah he's wearing crop top and tight booty shorts btw)

Ferry almost broke the tip of her pencil out of shock. "DO nOt tell his thin ass to come here and twerk in my face. I still don't even know how you know where I live."

Mark frowned, still twerking as he spoke. "What about... Jackson? Jinyoung?"

Ferry perked up at the sound of the two thiCCest bois on planet earth. "They'd do a much better job than you..."

"What was that?" Mark yelled over the loud ratchet music.

Ferry shook her head. "Nothing, you're doing great sweetie!"

Despite having Mark's charm and ass to cheer her on, Ferry still couldn't finish the work. She was about ready to tear her hair out.

"Ugh I don't know how to cure COVID! I want to but this isn't normally the kind of labs simple high school students get!"

"It's because you're special."

Ferry gasped at the sudden appearance of that voice, looking around for the owner.

MIN YOONGI STOOD RIGHT BEHIND HER, LEANING OVER HER SHOULDER!!!! (also wearing crop top and booty shorts-)

"You can cure the sickness, just finish your work."

Ferry shook her head while looking back down at her work.

"I don't know how..."

Suga clicked his tongue, gently patting her on the head.

"Dear child, the answer has been right in front of you." Suddenly Yoongi pointed across the room, Ferry's eyes landing on mar.

"B-But, he's just twerking?"

Yoongi nodded. "Exactly. Those precious cheeks. They hold the answer."

Ferry's eyes widened. How could she be so blind? Mark was a godsend, an answer to all of her pleads for help. She also realized Yoongi called Mark's cheeks precious. Was there something scandalous going on between them ;D ? She looked over at Yoongi, a tear nearly falling from her eye.

"Thank you so much."

Yoongi nodded, again patting her head reassuringly. "You're welcome."

Ferry thought about it for a moment, an idea coming to her mind. "Hey, Yoongi..."

The elder looked up at her, brows raised in question.

"Can I... eat your ass too?"

Yoongi smiled, walking over to the corner where Mark was twerking, aggressively pushing him down to his hands and knees before following suit.

"You may." he answered on all fours, face down booty up right next to Mark.

Ferry looked among the two twinks presenting their asses to her, and as she prepared to feast, she knew for sure she could complete her work with flying colors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*idk if the pic at the top is the both of them or not but eh who cares- this should give you a boost in production!!! <3*)