sToRyTimE

So a chapter of KatGurl_Weirdo SKZ story "Tomorrow" (free promo girl) reminded me of a memory I have from middle school-- or elementary school??-- err idk but i was a lot younger hshsbsjss.

You can feel free to read it all if you want but KAT THIS IS WHAT THE NOTE THINGY REMINDED ME OF.

So, this boy who liked me since first grade happened to be in my class again in fifth grade and we sat across from one another; but the problem was that our relationship was kinda like romeo and juliet?? Like i liked him back, but didn't wanna expose myself because the rest of the class HATED him (he was a bad behaved kid so ppl avoided him and sometimes made rumors about him and stuff, so naturally i felt bad and OFC I FELL FOR THE BAD BOY IN SCHOOL UGH).

But I was one of the only ppl who never expressed genuine disgust toward him; like i would talk to him and pretend to be disgusted and pretend to hate him, but then i would giggle all silly and stuff cuz my heart was soft for him and i just was a TERRIBLE actor, so he knew that i never meant anything I said.

SO ANYWAY, one day we were talking and laughing and I felt weird openly talking to one of the most disliked kids in our grade, but at the same time I wasn't gonna be rude to him, so I kept up the conversation and suddenly a paper was flicked at me??

He was the one who flicked it at me in the middle of our convo, I didn't even seen him fold up this paper or anything like, I was so deep in my convo with him that I didn't notice the little folded paper until he literally flicked it at me. So I didn't think much of it, I thought it was a random piece of paper he found and just flicked around cuz he was bored, so I mindlessly ignored it and just flicked it back while continuing to talk with him.

And then he flicked it back at me.

Then i flicked it back at him.

Then he flicked it back at me.

And this continued until it was time for lunch (which was like 5 mins later). So just before we went for lunch he flicked the paper at me one last time before walking away, and that's when it dawned on me--

Something might be written on this suspiciously folded piece of paper!

Took me long enough to realize-- but anyway, I quickly opened the paper, assuming that I'd find nothing but blue lines.

Instead, there WAS a message!

"You know, I still like you."

My heart went:

Sooo i knew he was the one who wrote the note because he was the ONLY person who's EVER had a crush on me before, and he was very upfront about it like-- he's told my parents he was gonna marry me 💀

(I swear if some weird karma life shit happens where I run into him and fall for him all over again and we ACTUALLY end up married I'm suing my own life. And apparantly he lives just a few blocks from me so-- um--)

Anyway, I pretended to be dumb and not know who wrote it and I showed my friends like "omg this weird note was on my desk, I wonder who it's from???" and they didn't care at all 💀. So I just kept it on the down-low and from that day on I noticed the boy who wrote it staring at me sometimes.

And he was a flirty lil shit too, so he'd smirk and winked at me, tried to hold my hand and touch me (platonically lol) and I'm like "HELLO??? I'M LIKE 11, HOW DO I RESPOND-????"

Um so, long story short, he confessed to me again and asked me to be his girlfriend and I pretended to be exasperated despite grinning the entire time and agreed, so we 'dated' for like a day which consisted of us staring at one another while grinning from ear to ear and then we forgot we were supposedly 'dating' the next day so I don't count him as my first bf at all, the end- 💀