Chapter 19

"Stop" I groan rolling over and pushing Vasily to the side "I want to sleep, leave me alone"

"Lyubov just one more time"

I flipped around looking at him, staring at him like he had three heads "You said that exact line two times ago after the first time"

"It's not my fault you feel good"

"Leave me alone, like I told you last night and the night before that and the night before the last two nights, I have a limit and the kid already makes my feet all bloated, I don't need you making it any harder for me to walk" He smirked "no, don't look at me like that, that was not a compliment"

"It sounded like one to me" I stare at him for another few seconds before tossing back over and laying down

"Good night Vasily"

His arm wrapped around my waist, he pulled me in closer, with his friend poking at me.

"Vasily? Are you serious right now? Go jerk off or something and get on your side of the bed" I try to push him back but gave up turning around to look at him "what do you want?"

"I wanted to make more sweet love to my woman but she doesn't want to right now, so fine, that's cool with me but now I want to lay next to her and hold her and she wants me to get on my side of the bed. Sophia if I want to fucking cuddle with you then I'm going to fucking cuddle and you're not going to say shit about me getting away from you" I suck my teeth turning around and pulling his arm back around me

"Thank you" he huffed getting comfortable back in bed

His snores soon reaching my ear but now I couldn't fall asleep, I was hungry and wide awake now. Sliding out of bed I head to the kitchen and start making a bunch of cinnamon rolls, taking notice of the phone that kept lighting up on the couch.

I know I should probably respect Vasily's privacy and not go looking through his phone but, I personally don't give a fuck about what he might say, he goes through mines. Taking my cinnamon rolls and sitting on the couch I thought it would be some highly secured type of stuff but he didn't even have a password.

Unlocking it I was surprised to see myself on the Home Screen, butterflies erupting in me I look at the apps and the notification numbers. Going into the messages I tap on the top one from Lev and glare at the Russian words.

Seriously need to learn Russian I think to myself.

I felt a presence behind me, a small shadow casted over me and I turn around to look at Vasily who was looking down at me, he didn't seem to have a problem with me looking through his phone right now, and if he did he didn't show it.

"I thought you wanted to sleep" I pass the phone towards him while he spoke

"Well, now I can't sleep" I look at him glancing down at the words "What does it say?" I ask wanting to know if he would be honest with me but I didn't even know what it meant myself so I wouldn't know if what he was telling me was true

He glanced between me and the phone sighing and throwing it on the couch he walked around sitting on the coffee table.

"Are you okay?"

"I told you I would tell you more when we get here and I think now would be a good time" he clasped his hands together leaning forwards "Some stuff has been going on as you already know, to start we found Natasha but she didn't want to come back and turns out the person she's with didn't kill Anastasia"