Chapter 9

I woke up at 6 in the morning to puke my guts out and fell right back to sleep like the lazy person I was.

A knock waking me again I turn to my phone on the nightstand, the curtains where closed and the screen light shinned brightly into my eyes, twelve in the afternoon and a note from Vasily saying he was going to be back at three.

Confused and still tired I walked to the door and peek out, three girls and Anastasia stood outside with small smiles.

"Yes? Vasily not here right now" My voice comes out raspy

"We know, I wanted to apologize for the way I talked to you yesterday, I'm not used to seeing any other girl besides the help or my daughters in the house. I've come accustomed to having to kick out back talking prostitutes Vasily isn't happy when they longer then they should as you saw nothing good comes out of Vasily being mad. I wasn't aware of who you were, I'm very sorry and I hope you can forgive me" she apologized

I didn't really care about her apology but I also didn't want to be rude "It's fine, how's your hand?"

"It'll heal" she waved "How's yours?" She asked looking down

"A bruise is nothing compared to a bullet" I shrug

"We were surprised that you didn't get a bullet to your hand, no one has ever snatched a gun out of Vasily's hand and lived to tell the tale, no one has really ever told him what he can and can't do for years either" one of the girls spoke

"Eh, I am Sophia by the way"

"M I'm Nadia, Natasha is my twin, Tatianna and our mother Anastasia of course" Nadia introduced

Her English sounded better then everyone else's.

"It's nice to meet you" again I didn't really care but I would rather not have a problem with them because then I would be stressed and I don't want to be stressed.

I understand that they hurt Vasily, mentally for the siblings and physically for the father but I just don't want to be caught up in their family problems, I'd rather sit on the side and mind my business.

It was still bitchy of them to do that to Vasily though.

"Lunch is finish if you would like to join us, we could get to know each other better" Natasha smiled sweetly with a hopeful look and I nod hesitantly

I didn't bother changing or fixing my appearance, why give them false expectations, if I didn't want to do something I wouldn't do it just to make a good first impression, unless this was important which it is but I don't really care how I look right now.

My hairs in a messy bun and my Tom and Jerry outfit, crop top and matching shorts, I love tom and Jerry, they were always one of my favorites and the moment I find a Scooby-Doo outfit like this trust and believe I will buy it.

We talk a little walking down the stairs, I found out Natasha and Nadia are the same age as me and Tatiana is fifteen. There brothers Viktor, the one who called me a maid in the kitchen was seventeen and they had another brother Roman who was twenty six.

They had told me a few of Viktor's friends was downstairs, along with there father and a few of there fathers friends and uncles. They told me that I didn't need to worry about how I was dressed, it was just a few of the people who where long time friends with Vladimir.

I still didn't care.

I walked in with them laughing at this cheesy joke Tatianna told.

Maybe I shouldn't be talking to them because of Vasily's hate for them but I don't know what I'm supposed to do, you say ignore them, I say I don't know.