Chapter 6

Turbo twins:

Today I went for a child appropriate outfit which was proving to be extremely hard to find in my closet, my goal was to try and wear some of the clothes I wouldn't be able to fit into in a few more weeks.

Some of my clothes would be coming with me in a few days, while the rest was going to be kidnapped and claimed by Claire, Lindsey, and Rachel.

Claire didn't take it well when I told her I was leaving, she started crying and went to try and yell at Vasily for being the reason I'm moving but then changed her mind when she saw his face, later on when he left she told me he was scary and asked me why I was so calm around him or how's the hell I even approached him.

I simply feel more safe with him then scared.

Vasily didn't have anything to do today and told me he would be coming with me, I asked him if he wanted to know what I was doing today and he said he didn't care as long he was with me, it was so cheesy and cute but I'm really interested to see how he would handle the hyperactive turbo twins.

It was twelve in the afternoon and I would be picking them up from the office and then returning them tomorrow morning before the doctors appointment.

I was driving and Vasily was sitting in the passengers seat, the two dip shits driving behind me, I look in the rear view mirror and smile as we were on an empty road. I start speeding up and slowing down, when I saw the speed up to my pace I started to slow down, I watch their car jerk to a stop and I just laugh, I knew I was probably pissing off Alexei. I turn my head to see Vasily just looking at me.

"Stop doing that" he said

"Why?" I whined

"Because if they hit car, I hit them with bullet, now quit it, I actually like those two compared to others, they know how to do job good" he kept his eyes on the road in front of me

"Daddy chill" I mumble but he heard it and I start laughing at the face he made, it didn't seem to bother him but he was stilled surprised.

"I dare you say that again" his hand went higher on my thigh, the place it had been since I first started driving "I'll have you calling me that later" he licked his lips

I look at him and smile "When you find out what we're doing today you won't even have the energy to do anything tonight"

"What do you mean by that?" I didn't answer him and just shook my head giggling

"You'll see"

*****

The three followed me up to my office, I told them to wait outside for me and they still followed me up and then I told them to wait outside of the office for me.

I knocked and walked in closing the door to see both parents rubbing there heads in clear frustration and the twins jumping on the sofa in the corner.

"Oh thank god" Mrs.Mason sighed "Are you sure you wanna do this? I know it's a big favor and that their terrors, are you sure your going to be able to handle them by yourself?"

I nod "I'll be perfectly fine and I have someone who will be helping me keep an eye on them" I pick up there bags

"What poor soul did you drag in?" Mrs.Mason asked with a look asking me if I was crazy

"Well he'll have to get used to some kids around him without scaring them so this is perfect practice, plus he doesn't know anything about kids so this again will be perfect practice" I smile "Unless that's not okay with you, then I can tell him to leave"