"Stop shouting...you will and you are going to marry me and that's final," he said in a calm tone

How the hell is he so calm after killing my father and destroying my life he is sitting in front of me all calm how???
She thought

"I will n..not marry you not now not e..ever," she said plainly

"Darling I'm not asking you I'm telling you that we will and we are marrying tomorrow," he said a bit irritated

"What if I don't agree to this "

"Then I'll fuck you right here right now," he said in a threatening voice "the choice is all yours"

His words sucked the living hell out of her how can a person be this heartless. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"What a..re you s..s..so..ing," she said tears felling down her cheeks

"I'm saying that tomorrow is our wedding. Tomorrow you'll officially be my wife," he said with no emotions in his voice.

"Please... I d... don't we.. at this " she said with difficulty.

"And I don't care tomorrow night you will be on my bed begging me to go slow," he said and whisper the last part in her ear.

Aykiz made a disgusting face at his statement. and backed away.

"By the way, wify get up we are leaving now," he said while holding her arm and pulling it upwards to make her stand. And dragging her outside her room.

"Stop " she shouted and tried to free her arm from his steel grip but it was useless he keep dragging her. Ahead didn't notice that she is now outside her room. Then she bites his hand. Which cause a shrink pin in Zaviyar,s hand and he left her arm as soon as her arm was free she made a run towards her room. But he was much faster than she thought.

And in the next second her world goes upside down as now he was carrying her like a rage doll on his shoulder.
He is a non-mahram ..... !!!
That was the first thought that came to her mind first. Which made her scream and fight like a mad woman. She started to thrash violently. She punched and kicked him but he didn't even budge. All of her efforts are not making any effect on him they are just making her tired.

Till now she didn't even notice that she was out of the house and he carried her towards his car he open the door of his car and throw her inside the car, as a result, her elbow hit the on the dashboard hard. Which made her whisper in pain. Then he closes the door of her side and aandnlocksck it. Then he went towards his side of the seaopeneden the door and sit in the car.

Then he look at her. she look so confused, scared, pale, tired and afraid. She was crying miserably and was trying to open the car door. But he was on the child lock.

She turn around and looked at him at that time she was looking fucking innocent but right now nothing the melt her cold heart. She covered her ears, close her eyes and start reciting Quran in Arabic

"‏‏ أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لاَمَّةٍ"
"(I seek refuge for you both in the Perfect Words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and every evil eye)

A smirk formed on his lips after listening to what she said
She thinks that he,s a devil

HI guy what's up?What do you think will happen next?Who is waiting for the next update? How was the chapter?

HI guy what's up?
What do you think will happen next?
Who is waiting for the next update?
How was the chapter?

A huge shoutout to GarimaPandey6 thank you so much for your love and support.

I'll give shoutouts to those who comment on this book.

Share credit goes to my bestie Arnab