"Oh my god, you're such a dork." She rolled her eyes. The innocent remark reminded Levi of his ex-girlfriend, but he brushed it off as he knew Skye wasn't trying to be like Megan on purpose. He did see similarities between them, but Skye didn't dump him over the phone, so she was in his good graces.

"Alright, rate my parking job?" He asked as his attempt to change the subject.

Skye slightly opened the door to inspect, then closed it a moment later to give him a review of how he parked. "Not too close and not too far to the line. Solid ten out of ten."

"Yes," Levi whispered. His dad would be so proud considering all of the times Levi got yelled at while trying to learn how to park, especially parallel parking.

"You ready to be subjected to me trying on a bunch of girly shit?" Skye asked him, giggling towards the end of her sentence.

"What about me trying on Hawaiian shirts?" He chuckled. That was definitely going to be a hilarious sight, and Skye couldn't wait to laugh in his face about it.

"Now that I am ready to see." She said.

"Same goes to your girly dresses," Levi replied. Yeah, he absolutely couldn't wait to be blown away.

The two got out of the car, slamming the doors behind them and making their way through the sea of cars after Levi locked his car. The rainy pavements with puddles scattered around made them walk a little more cautiously, but that didn't work out as Skye slipped while she and Levi were crossing the street.

Levi quickly grabs her and saves her from falling, also helping her stand back up properly as her life practically flashed before her eyes. The sudden touch from him made Skye get incredibly nervous, but Levi knew to keep his hands off of her once she was standing up okay.

"I got you." He whispered while he helped her up, and she squeezed his arm in the process.

"Thanks," Skye said once the little slip incident was over, then they got back on their way to crossing the street, making sure no cars were coming their way, which there thankfully wasn't.

Skye and Levi walked through the mall entrance, their eyes meeting with the dozens of, if not a hundred, shoppers who dragged their massive shopping bags around, some with crying children who wanted a pretzel at the pretzel stand. They would definitely have to take a pretzel break later or even better indulge in Chick-fil-A or Panda Express. All sounded like really good options, but the two crazy kids had shopping to do, and they had to get it done with plenty of time to do homework to spare.

They walked into one of the main department stores, brushing shoulders with many middle-aged moms who gave them dirty looks as they said "excuse me" and walked past. Anyway, Levi had no trouble finding the clothing aisle he needed, but he had to scan through all of the racks full of button-up shirts in hopes to find a silly Hawaiian shirt in the midst.

Skye decided to help Levi out instead of abandoning him to look at dresses, which he was confused about. "You're not gonna go look at dresses? You don't have to help."

"If I know anything about shopping with men, it's that they're awful at it." Skye snickered. "Just trust me. I'll find what you need."

"Fair," Levi replied, then went back to scanning through racks in hopes to find something.

A few minutes later, Skye yelled out for Levi from afar, holding up one of the ugliest button-up shirts she had ever seen, but it was perfect for spirit week. "Would you look at that? Hiding in a rack full of plain shirts."