THE LAST FIGHT.

Hey guys, this might be the last but one chapter but hey! It's all about to end now which may be a huge bummer. I'm gonna miss writing this story but it has to end somewhere, ya know? I love all of you who have done me the pleasure of lifting your phones and opening my book to read. I love y'all. Really. It's been a tough and long journey and i'm glad to have started and ended with you. Love y'all so friggin much!!!!!!!

I shot down at least five men as we fought our way into the castle. Dario is so gonna hate my ass for this. I shot my way through and ruthlessly killed every man that dared to stand in the way of my quest. Javier was fighting his way in, using the knives that he took and he was quite good with them. When we were sure we had finished off all of Rudolf's henchmen, we went in and made our way up to the throne room, running up the stairs. When we made it there, we knocked the guards in front of the door and stole their gear. They wore this helmet in addition to their armor which was quite relevant for what we had planned.

I took in a deep breath and knocked. I heard the shitty king yell and I entered. There, my heart broke. I haven't ever seen the royal family in such a position. The king and Queen were huddled and were trying to protect their daughters. They looked a bit frightened which made my heart sink to the floor.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly. I cleared my throat and feigned a deep voice.

"Um, Prince Dario has managed to enter the palace and is currently killing the others down there with his guard, Manuel Balla." I lied easily and he growled loudly, storming out. I closed the door and locked it then took off my helmet and so did Javier. All their eyes widened as they saw me.

"Maria? So it was true. You're back." Queen Mother Auradona said with shock and I smiled sadly, nodding. Javier went and started untying them.

"I'm so sorry that I came back and got you into this state but I couldn't take the guilt." I told them. Their faces screwed into that of confusion but as soon as she was free, she ran towards me and embraced me tightly.

"I knew you would come back mi hermana." Princess Adriana whispered to me and I hugged her tightly. When everyone was free they hugged me.

"You really shouldn't be doing this Maria, considering you're carrying an heir." Princess Aria warned with a wide smile.

"I know but there's no way I'm missing the last fight. Dario's gonna hate me for this but I just had to and plus side, I've got Javy here." I pointed at Javier and he shook his head at me with a subtle smirk.

"You're crazy Maria Azul." He responded.

"Thank you Javy." I winked at him. "Now let's focus on getting y'all out of here." I said, returning to the task at hand. My whole demeanor changed when I heard Dario yell down in the palace. I don't know why but I turned to Adriana and gave her one gun and a knife. "Keep that with you and use it when you need it." I warned her and she nodded with her game face.

That's when there was banging on the door. Javier ushered them all to the balcony and I locked it. Adriana, Javier and I were now left in the room. I went and opened the door to reveal a fair amount of Rudolf's men.

A gunshot rang out from Adriana's gun, starting a shooting and man after man went down. Javier got shot in the thigh, causing him to let out a loud cry. I went and covered him as I shot at the mindless henchmen until they were all done.

"Javier, you have to stay with the royal family. You're injured." I told him the obvious.

"No. I'm going with you and Princess Adr-" Adriana cut him off.