CRAZY LADY KNOWS ME?

Dario and I haven't seen much of each other ever since the boxing room situation. I always lead when I and the other five I assigned to him guard him. Princess Alara has been clinging to him every chance she gets. I try to remind myself she's going to leave in just two days' time. Two more days until I don't ever have to see that bitch's face again, two more days until I can share a room with Dario again. I've missed him so much but lately I've been busy being a bodyguard and he's been busy, working himself up to be a King. Princess Alara has also played a fair part in our temporary separation. One time she tried to kiss Dario and I 'accidentally' spilled a milkshake on her at this restaurant. It was really funny.

Flashback.

"This place is so amazing, I love the red lanterns and the design is absolutely incredible." She spoke like a lady. A rich bitch is what I'll call it. I stood just a few meters away from them, watching with a stone cold stature. I sighed and looked away as Dario ordered for them. King Rudolf just sat, watching his sister interact with Dario. He was a quiet but a bit of a jovial person and he was very kind and nice. I wonder which part of the vagina she escaped from. I chuckled quietly and let a small smile split onto my face. "Hey, you there, would you go get our orders for us?" She rudely ordered. I sighed and bowed slightly before walking over to the counter and grabbed the trays that the nice old lady gave me. She gave me a pitiful smile and I smiled back kindly before I began to over to them. I saw her leaning onto Dario and she puckered her lips slightly and I realized what she was trying to do. A sinister plan presented itself into my head and I acted cool then 'tripped' and spilled one of the milkshakes on her stupidly expensive dress. She gasped; dramatically may I add and shot up, throwing daggers at me with her icy blue eyes. I gasped slightly and made a face of fake remorse.

"Oh my God, Princess I am so sorry, I just tripped and-"

"You ruined my dress! You're going to pay for this!" She screamed.

"I promise I had no idea what happened." I lied. I set the tray on the table, next to Dario and looked back at her when all I wanted to do was shove the empty cup up her ass as well. I have never hated anyone this much in my life.

"Arggh!" She screamed and stomped out of the restaurant. King Rudolf stood and gave me an apologetic look. I shook my head and bowed my head with respect. As Dario passed me, he chuckled and I looked up, smirking a bit before I nodded walking behind them. I managed to hold my laughter until the palace when I had to go to the bathroom. I swear I almost died with laughter in there, laughing like a maniac.

Flashback Over.

Ah, good times. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before heading out to Dario's room where the team had already assembled.

"Has he been out yet?" I asked.

"Not yet but he did ask for you." Juana informed me with a smile. I held back a smile of my own as I nodded, hands behind my back as they made way for me. I opened the door to his room and stepped in, closing it. I was greeted with the sight of Prince Dario in only sweatpants and they hung low. Very low, giving me a perfect view of his V-line. I sucked in a huge amount of air and looked at him. He was smirking widely at me. He opened his arms and I walked straight into them, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I've missed you." He said, his voice raspy, accentuating his accent. I gotta admit that it was quite sexy.

"I missed you more. Just two more days and we'll be able to be together again." I said in a small voice. He took hold of my shoulders gently and pushed me back to look at him. He smiled widely at me.

"We signed the deal with them successfully." He said, clearly happy.

"I thought you were supposed to deal with that the second day they were here." I stated curiously. He shrugged and brought his hands down to take mine.