PRINCESS OF IRELAND.

Hello my dear readers, so before I continue with the rest I wanna give a quick shoutout to @Burnt_Avocado. I really appreciate what you did and I love it. I love y'all, don't forget that.

Kisses. 

Now the story...

"Manuel, Philippe, Kayden, Juana Soledad and I along with Javier will be beside the prince at all times. The rest of you are to be around the perimeter and watch vigilantly. You will still be in your original positions but with a bit of a twist. Twenty five of you will be a backup in case something happens, fifty of you will stay here in the castle and guard it whilst the other twenty five serve as security for the other royals. It could be that they might try to take either the king, queen or the princesses to get to the prince. Please protect them with your lives." I instructed and they all nodded. Dario had only a few things to do today. The princess of Ireland would be arriving today along with her father to sign a deal with the king and Dario. They had a meeting this afternoon but Dario had to go receive them at the airport which brings it all down to us. We were to stay at the prince's side at all times. I made sure that security was tight per the king's orders. Now, ever since I came to know about the arrival of the king and princess of Ireland, I've been a little tense. Why, I have no idea. Or maybe it's jealousy? Ha. Jealousy, yeah no. After the meeting with the security team, I along with the assigned bodyguards went to Dario's room to get him. I let the others wait outside whilst I went in to get him. I went in and found the bed empty and heard the shower running. I shrugged and sat on the bed, waiting for him to finish. I played with my fingers as I waited for. Minutes later, the shower stopped and later, the prince appeared in only a towel wrapped around his waist. I really tried not to drool over his perfect V-line and...dios mio his abs. Lord wash my brain with holy water because the fantasies that were taking place in there were just too unholy. I blink multiple times and looked away, blush red. He let out a laugh and I playfully scowled turning to him with my arms crossed.

"Oh so you think this is so funny ain't it?" I asked. His smirk was from ear to ear as he watched me.

"Well it's kind of funny." He said and began to approach me. I squirmed at every step he took. I gulped he finally reached me. I tried to keep my breathing steady but it just kept getting heavier and heavier.

"W-what are y-you d-d-doing?" I stuttered. He gently grabbed my elbow and pulled me up, staring intensely at me with those beautiful green eyes. He wrapped his right arm around my waist and pressed me against him.

"I'm simply making you mine." He answered my question and I looked down shyly.

"But, I'm already yours, aren't I?" I asked shyly and he chuckled deeply, the vibration snaking its way straight to my core. I clenched my thighs together. He seemed to have noticed somehow and invaded the space between my high with his leg. I held back a moan as his leg indirectly struck my core. He caressed my face with his left hand, slowly leaning in and capturing my lips. I let him kiss me and reciprocated with the same energy. It was a slow but sexually fueled kiss and by the time I realized, his hand was trailing down my body so I pulled back, taking in deep breaths. I shook my head with a goofy smile on my face. "No. You have to get the Princess and King of Ireland. Their plane lands at eight forty and right now it's..." I checked the clock on the nightstand. "Seven fifty seven. We have to get going and there's the fact that I have five people outside waiting to keep you safe the whole day. I don't think it's advisable to do this right now." I told him and he pouted. Yeah, you heard me right. I laughed at how cute he looked right and ended up showering his face with kisses and he laughed. Such an angelic sound. I had a full blown smile at my work. I put both hands on his well-defined, broad chest and began to push him into the walk in closet. " Now you, get dressed." I said and pushed him into the closet, closing it.