GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I checked the time and it was five twenty. I checked caller ID. My dad. I picked it up and wiggled my way out Prince Dario's arms.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kimmy? Kim are you okay? Queen Auradona told me what happened at the palace." My mother's worried voice come through.

"Danna let me talk to her she's my daughter too." I heard my dad argue at mom. Soon he came through. "Maria? Maria please be okay." I chuckled.

"Dad I'm fine. Tell mom I'm okay." I say. He sighs with relief and tells my mom that I'm okay.

"Give me the damn phone Annibal." She says and she comes through. "Kimmy, please take it easy on that wound. Stay put. Today the queen has given us permission to come see you so we'll be there. I know how stubborn you are so keep that injury out of trouble." She warns. I chuckle.

"She's right Maria, knowing how stubborn you are, you'll do something to open that wound-" I cut him off.

"Hey! At least have a little faith in me. I won't put myself in that position..." I trail off.

"Oh thank-" I cut them off.

"Unless I have to." I finish.

"You see what you did; now our daughter is being exactly like you. Stubborn and just downright block-eared." I hear my mom say to my dad.

"Well it is not my fault that my genes are strong idiots." My dad argues.

"Mom, dad, right here." I say and they both go silent. "I'll see you today and try not to kill each other." I say with a small smile. I feel a pair of strong arms come around my waist. I lean into his body, knowing who it is. Sparks of electricity shoot through my body when his body heat warms me up. The butterflies in my stomach have officially had babies.

"I won't kill him if he doesn't piss me off." My mom says.

"I won't kill her if she just stop talking." My dad seethed at her.

"I will end you if you don't shut up Annibal." I heard my mom spit at him.

"Oh really? That's what you said the first time and look what happened." My dad spits back. I laugh a bit.

"Okay people, I gotta go. See ya." I say and cut the line. I sigh and turn to meet the sight of Prince Dario with tousled hair. He looks as hot as ever. He keeps his hands around my torso as he drops his head down to the nook of my neck.

"Why are you up?" I asked.

"The moment you stepped out of my hold, I was up." He said, placing a kiss on my neck. It sent a shiver down my spine. "I can never get enough of can I?" he muttered to himself.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. I placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him as he pulled away. His eyes met mine and my heart did a little flutter at the way he stared me down. "How did I ever end up being this lucky?" I muttered to myself. He cupped my face and I leaned into his hand. My chest felt like it was about to explode. My breathing was turning fast.

"No. The real question is, how did I ever end up this lucky to have you?" he said. I smiled. He walked forward as I walked backwards. My back hit the wall and I swear I melted. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head before leaning down and connecting his lips with mine. His other hand roamed my body, leaving a trail of fire that only he could put out. He pulled away then went down, leaving a trail of kisses down my body until he reached my belly button, where he placed his final kiss. I had wanted him to go further but I might have been a bit afraid of what would happen next. He came back up and caressed my cheek with one hand as the other had a grip on my hip. I giggled at the feeling of it being there. Prince Dario just smiled as he stared at me.