SAFETY.

Scream could be heard as I pulled him down and looked around, pulling the gun that I had strapped onto my inner thigh. Manuel suggested that I keep a gun with me at all times and this is the one time I can say that he was right. I looked at Adriana and found her also with a gun in hand. Guess we both had the same mindset. I got up and went to check what was going out there. I walked slowly and pulled the curtain to reveal panicked people, trying to leave. Some people covered in black were holding guns against the harmless guests. I listened closely.

"Where the fuck is he?!" I heard a familiar voice yell out of frustration. I squinted my eyes at the person who it came from. He was red headed. I gasped quietly as I realized that it was that red head from the hotel.

"He should've been here but the question is, where's the whole royal family?" Another deep voice asked. Oh shit. They're looking for Dario. I turned back to the others and walked faster towards them.

"We need to get out of here. Those people out there are looking for Dario. That red head who tried to take him at the hotel is here with them. My guess is that he's here to finish the job." I rapidly explained. Manuel, Philippe, Juana Soledad, Javier and Kayden suddenly appeared from the door that led here just as we heard more shooting from outside.

"Oh thank fuck." I heard Adriana say. I would tease her for the fact that she just cursed but I don't now would be a good time.

"Good, you're alive." Manuel said and I chuckled.

"I need you to get everyone in there out of here. They're our first priority right now." I instructed Kayden, Javier and Juana Soledad, they nodded and left to go fulfill their duties. I looked at Manuel and Philippe. "I need you to get my parents and the royals out of here safely." Both men nodded at my instruction. I looked back at everyone. I went to my parents first. "Mom, dad, I need you to trust me and go with Manuel and Philippe. They'll get you to safety." I told them. They both shook their heads furiously.

"Oh no Maria we are not leaving you here, you are not staying. We are all going to leave here together." My father furiously stated. I shook my head.

"I know that you want to protect me but for the past few months, I've been protecting the Prince Of Spain and I kinda do well at it even though I might get hurt and right now, I'm about to deal with one hell of a punk ass bitch out there dad. I need to do this for you and everyone else in this place's safety. Please let me do this. It is my obligation after all." I explained and he seemed to be contemplating before he sighed with a very disturbed expression.

"Fine. Okay but please be careful. You're the only thing your mother and I have." He said and I nodded. I then went to the royal family.

"King Arturo, Queen Auradona, Philippe and Manuel will escort you and your children to safety. Please go with them." I begged. The queen looked deeply troubled as she grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Maria be careful please. If something happened to you, I would never be able to forgive myself." She said. I nodded with a small smile on my face. I looked at king and he nodded, I nodded back.

"I'll be as careful as I can." I promised and turned to the love of my life. I drew in a deep breath as he shook his head, silently begging for me to retreat but I nodded my head at him, giving him a big smile before turning.

"I'm coming with you!" Adriana declared but her father held her back.

"No Adriana! This isn't child's play-"

"But you're allowing Maria to fight for us and she's barely twenty years old papi. I've done this before many times padre I can do it again." Adriana told her father and he sighed. She rushed to my side, taking her earrings off. I took mine off as well. I turned back at the boys.