REWARDED WITH MARRIAGE TO MY LOVER.

I woke up in Dario's arms. No surprise there. The sky was still dark so let's just say the usual. Even in the dark, his face was like that of an angel's. I just love him. All of him. Yesterday after he talked to Inez, she seemed different. She seemed more light and carefree. It was like she was set free from a heavy load. The plan today was to bring Inez's mother to the palace and find out the truth after the blood test. King Arturo Juan is also gonna hear and meet his long lost daughter. Not in that order though. Now she's my Princess. Manuel was bewildered when I explained it to him. He seemed genuinely happy for her but there was something in his eyes, like it pained him a little. I wondered why but I didn't ask. I was gonna force her to tell me what's going on there, I thought and sighed. I felt a hand caress my face and I looked up to find Dario staring at me. He lowered his head and pecked my lips.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked gruffly. I sighed but this time in pleasure.

"Nada in particular. Just Princess Adriana and all that's gonna happen today." I answered bluntly. He smiled.

"Yeah. A lot will happen to today. I really thank the heavens for you, lo sabes?" he said. I now looked confused.

"Para que? I have nothing to do with your reunion with your sister." I stated. He shook his head.

"No Maria." I shivered as my name flew out of his mouth. He chuckled and continued, caressing my face. "If you hadn't come here, into our lives, we wouldn't have discovered your amazing voice, then make you sing at the ball and we never would have discovered that she was here. You really are an angel to us." He said. I blushed furiously.

"I don't think you should be thanking me. We should thank fate." I paused, "And my dad." He chuckled again. Ah, music to my ears.

"Si, senor Galleido helped as well." Dario said. I sighed. I have to get up. But I also wanna lie here with him all day. I guess we all don't get what we want. I felt his hand go under my top, making sparks fly up my spine.

"Dario." I warned him but he just chuckled darkly. His hands kept moving up my shirt until he stopped at the valley between my breasts. He looked at me and I realized that all the colour in his eyes had completely vanished, making him look like a werewolf. A very hot werewolf. An alpha even. His eyes were clouded with lust and love. Both for me. He kept caressing that place, teasing me. It was working. I was going mad here. My body was on fire. I wanted him to go far with me but two things plagued my mind. One, I'm a virgin and extremely nervous and very unready for that and two, if we do go that far, I'll be late for the early morning meeting of the bodyguards. His hand still teased me and I was now whimpering. The fire grew with every minute that passed and I was this close to grabbing his shirt and yanking him closer to me. I was breathing faster and my heart was beating wildly in my chest. I moaned when his hand went higher. The fire was out of control and all my rational thoughts flew out of the window I straddled him and crashed my lips into his. Our lips moved against each other with urgency. As things began to become more heated, a knock came to the door. Dario growled against my lips in a very animalistic way which scared me a bit. I sighed and got off of him but he had other plans. He pulled me back into his lap.

"Dario what are you doing? The door-"he cut me off.

"Fuck the door." As soon as he said that another knock came to the door. He sighed and set me down gently onto the bed as he went to see who was at the door. I went and took a quick shower then dressed in my uniform. I finished up by putting my hair in its usual braid then I headed out just as he closed the door.

"Who was that?" I asked innocently.

"Carlotta. Now do you care to continue what we started?" His eyes lit up with hope and I giggled.