"Well, it's nothing fancy like your parents' parties or anything. Just an excuse to go out and celebrate a job well done."

"You're only selling me harder on going."

You chuckled softly. "You should if you want to."

"If I do, are you going to be my date?"

"I haven't decided on going yet."

"Well, if Jackson is organizing it, I'm sure it'll be fun."

You raised an eyebrow. "Since when are you and Jackson friends?"

"I'll tell you about it later. You should probably get some rest."

He stood up to leave.

"Yoongi, wait. Do you know any lawyers in the area?"

"Lawyers?" He repeated. "Not personally. My old man usually handled anything that involved them."

"Someone stopped by with a card. Said they wanted a settlement."

He scowled. "Damn right, they want a settlement. I'm sure they want to weasel their way out of paying at all--"

"He said they wanted to pay in full. Anything insurance didn't cover." You handed him the card.

He twirled it around in his fingers. "Choi, huh?"

"Do you know him?"

"I think his family are a bunch of local politicians." He scratched the back of his neck. "I'll look into it."

"They said they'd pay for Jin, too. And the car."

His eyes widened. "Does he know?"

"We haven't talked much since he woke up," you admitted. "I think he's still processing everything."

Yoongi nodded slowly. "Well, I'll ask around about it. Is Hoseok coming back tomorrow?"

"He left early to lock up the studio. He said he'd drive me when I get released."

"Good. I should find the doctor and ask about Jin before I leave."

"Hey, Yoongi. Do our families know about this?"

"The accident?" He shook his head. "Only Jungkook knows. And I intend to keep it that way."

"What about Jin's family?"

"The Kims rarely talk to each other."

"What?"

Yoongi sighed. "The Kims work in hospitality. They own a hotel chain and use the money they make to buy properties to rent out. They're very good at what they do. His older brother is already set to inherit that success. But when Jin told them he wanted to move away to be a personal driver, they....saw it as a waste."

"They disowned him?"

"No, he's still part of their family. But it strained their relationship, so he only goes to see them during holidays. If they actually came to check on him, I'd say it was a miracle."

"Well, he's not staying up here alone once I get released."

"Of course not. Jin's our family too. Someone will be here with him. And when you can tear yourself away from work, we'll stop by ourselves."

"Thanks." You stifled a yawn. "And thanks for coming."

"Anytime."

Hoseok was finished locking up all of his studios except one. Shindong had had some kind of family emergency so he had to leave earlier than expected. Everyone else, both instructors and students, had gone home already.

All except one. Hoseok had tried to give him more time as he walked around and locked the other rooms up, but it was getting late and he would have to kick him out. 

He almost hated to do it. He was a beautiful dancer, movements flowing as effortlessly as water. The fact that he hadn't left meant that he was throwing himself into the dance itself, a trait he recognized all too well. Still, he knocked on the door as he opened it. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but we're closing." 

The dancer finished his move and paused. He turned around, brushing his gray hair away from his face. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat. He must have been here for a while already.

"Sorry about that. Guess I got carried away."

Hoseok smiled. "Normally I don't mind people taking over my studio, but I am trying to get home."

"Your studio?" he repeated. "You're Jung Hoseok?"

"That's me."

"Wow. I thought you'd be a lot older..owning your own studio and all."

"I got lucky finding this place." He locked the door and led the way to the entrance. "You know, there aren't a lot of contemporary dancers around here. Are you a friend of Kai's?"

He shook his head. "I don't do any classes here. I just rented out the room for a bit. Dancing relaxes me."

"I understand. Well, feel free to come back anytime. And if you do change your mind about doing classes, I'm trying to get another instructor to teach contemporary part-time."

"Thanks." He waited politely while Hoseok turned off the lights and locked the front door. "I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Park Jimin."

"Well, nice to meet you, Park Jimin. I hope to see you around again."

Jimin beamed. "I'll look for you next time I come in."

The two shook hands and parted ways. 

About halfway home, Hoseok nearly slammed on his brakes. "That's Park Jimin?!"