Chapter 10

George's POV:

George led the way as the Dream Team made there way into the tunnels.
Before Lmanberg was created, George had gone strip mining under the ground. Lmanberg was built on top of this area.
It was perfect. They were going to use the tunnels to rig TnT underneath all of Lmanberg.
They used carts to pull all the TnT into the tunnels, placing bunches every couple of steps.
George tripped over a rock and almost fell, but Dream grabbed his arm.
"Thanks man." George said. He never understood how Dream had such fast reflexes. He never understood anything about Dream, his backstory, or what he did before Dream SMP. He knew he used to work for bad people, and did bad things, but that was all Dream told him.
"Ok. I think that's enough. Let's head back" Dream said, pulling the empty cart behind him as he turned around.
Sapnap placed one last bunch with a satisfied smirk and followed behind Dream, George taking up the rear.
They headed back in comfortable silence, lost in their own thoughts.

Tommy's POV

Tommy decided to head back to Lmanberg. He did want to talk to Wilbur, but not to forgive him. Tommy wanted to tell him he deserves better. That he deserves more decision making power.
If Wilbur didn't grant it to him, that was it. He was joining Dream. It was the only way to protect Tubbo. Tommy wanted power, the ability to do things himself. Not other people telling him what to do.
He headed back through the forest, careful not to be seen. He hummed a tune on the way back. His favorite song Blocks. As he made it back to Lmanberg entrance, Niki saw him and rushed over to him.
"Are you ok? What happened to your arm?" She said as she held Tommy's arm up to examine it.
Tommy pulled his arm away and said "i'm fine. It's just a little scratch. No big deal."
Niki only looked at him in reply, and dropped his arm.
"You should go talk to Wilbur." She said.
Tommy nodded and walked to the caravan. He saw Eret and Tubbo building the walls, laughing and talking. He smiled, glad Tubbo was having a good time. Tommy pushed open the caravan door and went inside.
He saw Wilbur talking with Fundy, who was laying on a medic bed, his ankle all wrapped up.
Wilbur looked up at Tommy as he closed the caravan door.
"Tommy i'm sor-"
"I don't want to hear it Wilbur. I have something to discuss with you."
Wilbur closed his mouth and nodded.
"I want more say in the name of Lmanberg. You made me your right hand man, but you never let me do anything for myself. Even at the start you kept saying how little I was doing for Lmanberg. I try Wilbur. I try to do things, but I can't when you continue to call me a child."
Tommy took a deep breath, not realizing how much he was ranting. Tears threatened to fall out of his eyes, but he wiped them away and stood up straight.
Wilbur and Fundy stared at him, they knew Tommy was an outspoken person, but they never expected him to talk so seriously.
Wilbur stood up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. Tommy noticed he seemed, well, sick.
"No." was all he said.
Tommy was speechless. He could feel the anger rising and clenched his hand into a fist. He walked towards Wilbur, who had a wild look in his eye.
Then they heard the explosions, and the sound of screaming.