Chapter 4

Sapnaps POV:

Sapnap had never felt more happy. Lighting the forest on fire felt like freedom, like he was made to do it. He ran between trees, lighting branch after branch, leaf after leaf, until the forest was ablaze.
He could see the walls of Lmanberg, but didn't go any closer. He didn't want to be seen.
"Sapnap! I saw Fundy, we better get out of here so they don't see us!" Alyssa shouted, putting her flint and steel into her pocket.
"Ok Alyssa, we should probably split up. Meet back at the community house!" Sapnap replied.
He gave one last glance at the forest fire, engrossed by the beauty of it. He smiled and then turned to run back towards the community house.
He stopped running when he made it back to the wooden path of the Dream SMP. He walked the rest of the way to the large wooden community house, replaying the scene of the fire in his head.
As he made it back, he found Dream and George gathering supplies to make TnT.
"How did it go?" George asked, gathering up some gun powder in a bottle.
"The fire was huge! There's no way they will be able to save the forest." Sapnap replied, putting the flint and steel in his chest.
"Where's Alyssa?" Dream asked.
"I told her we should split up so we aren't seen, she should be back soon" Sapnap answered, not particularly worried.
Suddenly, Dreams phone let out a ding. He pulled in out of his hoodie and read the message out loud.
From Alyssa,
I need help. Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret found me.
Dream glanced up and made eye contact with Sapnap.
"Uh oh. We better go to her." Sapnap said, grabbing his diamond sword out of his chest.
George grabbed his sword, and Dream took out his axe. Then they left to go and help Alyssa.

authors note: sorry this chapter is kinda short! it was basically a filler chapter, the next one will be longer I promise!