Chapter 15

Tommy's POV:

My eyes snapped open. I sat up too quickly and immediately had to lay back down. My head hurt real bad, getting thrown around by explosives was not a fun experience. Also standing up to Wilbur took a lot of energy.

Mental energy.

My hand felt the soft blanket on me. It was nice, it was dark green and smelled like pine trees. I was in a smaller room, with no windows, just a table, and the bed I was laying on. In was all oak wood, the walls, the flooring, and the ceiling.

Not very pretty. And dark.

I heard the sound of a trapdoor opening and saw a pair of feet climbing down a ladder to my right. A bright blue shirt followed.
George.

He was carrying a tan bag. He jumped the rest of the way down the ladder landed next to me. I just stared, not really knowing what to say.

I mean, try waking up in a wooden box room with just a good smelling blanket, you don't really know what to say to that.

"Here. Eat." Was all George said as he shoved the bag into my arms. I didn't even have time to say thank you before he quickly climbed back up the ladder.

I waited to hear the trapdoor close before I opened the bag. Inside was 2 apples, a loaf of bread, and a glass bottle of water. I didn't have much of an appetite, but I knew eating would help cure the massive headache storming around in my brain.

I ate one apple and half the loaf of bread before I started feeling a bit nauseous. I finished my meal by drinking the whole glass of water.

I couldn't stay in this stupid room any longer, it was to dark, to lonely, to

boring.

I carefully swung my feet out of the bed and immedietly regretted it. My stomach felt like fire and my meal I had previously eaten threatened to come up.

I layed back down. Any small movement hurt, I could only lay down.

I was focusing so much on my breathing, just trying to ignore the pain in my stomach that I didn't notice Dream come down the ladder.

"Your stomach hurts doesn't it?" He asked.

I startled at his voice. The small movement made me squeeze my eyes shut.

"Yes. It hurts like a bitch"

"You broke a few ribs. Probably from the explosions, force of impact. You need to stay here in bed for a bit. To heal properly. The nausea is the side effects from the potions, that should go away soon." Dream explained. He pulled out a small knife from his belt and started twirling it on his finger.

It felt like i was being interrogated. The way i can't see his emotions from his mask bothered me a lot. I was used to being around Wilbur, you could tell whatever emotion he was feeling right on his face.

"So... what next?" I asked.

Dream stopped twirling the knife.

"That's why I'm here. Wilbur isn't giving up. Lmanberg still has yet to surrender."

"He won't Dream. That bastard's ego is to big. Nothing is going to cause him to surrender." I crossed my arms, sulking.

"Tommy. What are his weaknesses? You know him best, what could change his mind?" Dream sat down on the foot of my bed.

"Well..." I started, could I really say this? I mean, I made my choice. I have to give Dream what he asked for. "He only really cares about one person. And I guess me as well maybe. But me leaving apparently didn't affect him at all."

Dream leaned closer, curious. "Who is it? Maybe we could use them against Wilbur."

I sucked in a breath.

"Niki. Niki Nihaachu."

I felt immediate regret as the words left my mouth. But that feeling was short lived as shouts from above startled me and Dream. The shouts were familiar.

Tubbo. No he can't be here. He shouldn't be here.

"Dream. Tell him to leave. Make him leave." Dream nodded and made his way up the ladder.