Chapter 3

George's POV:

George stood next to Sapnap and watched Tommy and Tubbo walk down the wooden path back to Lmanberg. He glanced to his side and saw Dream, hands in his green hoodie pockets, watching them walk away too. The conversation between Dream and Tommy replayed in his mind.
George, Tommy, and Dream all walked into Tommy's house. Sapnap and Tubbo waited outside.
"I have your music discs Tommy. I also have the ability to protect your friend. Isn't that enough to convince you?" Dream had told Tommy.
"It is enough Dream. I just don't trust you enough to keep your promise. You've scammed me before, hell I even scammed you! I can't just trust you." Tommy had replied.
"You have to have an answer by tomorrow at sunset. If you don't, I can't promise Tubbo's safety. I also can't promise your discs' safety"
Tommy had looked at Dream with hatred. Anger. George knew how much Tommy cared for Tubbo. He even brought Tubbo with him to this meeting, even if Tubbo wasn't allowed to listen in.
"I'll allow your house as an embassy. Meet here at sunset for your answer. And come alone." Dream held his axe up, pointing it at Tommy's throat "you have to be alone."
Tommy kept his expression calm, but George could tell he was troubled. Tommy blinked and said,
"Fine."
George looked at Dreams face. Well, masked face. George has never seen what Dream looks like. He only has seen the eerie smile mask he always wears. George wanted to see Dreams expression, he wanted to know what Dream was thinking.
"Sapnap. I want you to carry out with the plan. It will scare Tommy, making him more vulnerable and open to our idea." Dream said.
Sapnap smirked, tightening his white headband he always wore. "Ok Dream, I'll go get Alyssa. I'll see you guys when it's done." Sapnap turned away towards Alyssas house, pulling the flint and steel from his pocket.
George knew what the plan was, to burn the forest around Lmanberg. He knew it wouldn't hurt anyone, he hated to say it, but the member of Lmanberg weren't stupid. They were actually pretty smart. But Dream was smarter.
"Come on George, let's go get the TnT ready for the next part of our plan" Dream turned to walk down the path towards the community house, and George followed. As they were walking George took out his clout goggles and put them on top of his head. "Do you think Tommy will join us? He seems to be set on Lmanberg".
"He will have to. I know Tommy. He would join us if it meant protecting Tubbo." Dream replied, swinging his axe around.
"We aren't actually going to hurt Tubbo though, right?" George looked up at Dream.
"It won't come to that. Tommy will join us. I'm sure of it. But if he doesn't, we will have to do what's necessary".
Dream was George's best friend, other than Sapnap. George trusted him entirely, but sometimes the man with the mask scared him.