Chapter 8

Tommy's POV:

Bullshit. It was all bullshit.
Tommy was sat on his bed as he angrily wrapped the bandage around his arm, cutting it off with his teeth. He flinched as the bandage tightened around the cut on his arm.
Tommy was at at his house, the embassy in the Dream SMP. It was the only place he could go to get away from Lmanberg. To get away from Wilbur.
He hated when Wilbur treated him like a dumb child.
Bringing up Jack Manifolds death was the last straw. Tommy remembered that day like it was yesterday, even though he wanted to forget it.

"Tommy. Hand over the discs, or I will kill your friend"
Dream had Jack in his grasp, and Tommy watched in horror as Dream brought his sword up to Jack Manifolds neck.
Tommy looked down in his hand at the two discs he was holding; Mellohi and Blocks. He looked at his other hand, holding his sword.
They were fighting all day, scamming each other, the owner of the discs constantly changing.
Tommy looked back up into Jacks scared eyes, he could tell Jack wanted to say something, but couldn't with the sword at his throat.
"Dream stop. This isn't the way to do this. Leave Jack out of it, he isn't apart of this" Tommy pleaded.
"Oh he was a big part of this. He's going to get me those discs. Now hand them over."
Tommy glanced down at the discs again. He closed his eyes shut and held out the hand with the discs in it.
"Fuck" Tommy thought.
"Drop your sword"
Tommy obeyed, and his sword dropped to the ground in a clang.
He opened his eyes and saw Dream let Jack go as he walked forested to reach for the discs. Seeing this as his chance, Jack stuck out his leg and tripped Dream.
Tommy snatched back his hand, bent down to grab his sword, and grabbed Jacks arm. They both ran as fast as they could.
Dream stood back up, pulling out his crossbow from his inventory. He pulled back the arrow, and with careful accuracy, he pulled the trigger.
Tommy screamed as the arrow found its way into his leg, causing him to fall.
The discs fell out of his hand and rolled down a nearby hill.
"Tommy! Are you ok?" Jack knelt down to Tommy and put his hands on the arrow wound. Tommy bit back a scream as pain shot up his leg.
"This is going to hurt. Please hold still" Jack pulled the arrow out quickly, causing Tommy to almost black out from the pain. Jack threw the bloody arrow to the side and ripped of a piece of his shirt. He used the shirt to tie it around Tommy's wound.
"Jack! The discs. Please get the discs" Tommy cried, tugging on Jack's shirt.
"Ok ok Tommy hold on" Jack stood up and ran down the hill, only to see Dream standing there, discs in hand.
Tommy watched in horror as Dream pointed his crossbow and pulled the trigger.
The world around Tommy blurred as he watched Jack fall to the ground, an arrow sticking out of his chest.
Tommy could only hear his own scream in his head, and could feel the pain in his leg as he forced himself to grab his sword and run over to Jack.
"Jack! Jack. Please wake up come on get up!" Tommy shook Jacks lifeless body as he pleaded with him to wake up.
He sobbed as he got no answer. He turned to look at the man in the mask. "You bitch how could you?" Tommy stood up, sword in hand, despite the searing pain in his leg. Dream only looked at him. The smile on his mask showing no emotion.
Tommy ran at Dream with his sword held high, the pain in his leg screaming at him to stop. Dream only had to side step, and brought the hilt of his sword down on Tommy's head. Tommy's mind went black, as he crumpled to the ground.
Tommy had woken up in Fundy's house. Wilbur was sitting next to his bed, sleeping. Tommy tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in his head made him lay back down.
"Shit" He mumbled, holding his head in pain.
Wilburs eyes snapped open at the sound. "Tommy? Oh thank god. Are you ok?" Wilbur asked, relief in his voice.
Tommy looked at Wilbur, pain in his eyes. His usual bright blue eyes, that used to be full of mischief were now a dull gray.
"Wilbur. Dream killed Jack."

Tommy threw the roll of bandages across the room. He put his head into his hands and took a deep breath.
If Dream can protect Tubbo, why shouldn't I join him? Wilbur obviously doesn't care about me. I should be doing everything I can to protect Tubbo, I don't want to make the same mistake I did with Jack...