Chapter 14

Tubbo POV

What just happened.

What just happened.

He went with them. My best friend went with them. To help them.

Help them against us. Against me.

I fall to my knees unable to stand any longer. I can only hear my thoughts. I can only see Tommy leaving with Dream, over and over again.

Lmanberg is destroyed. Completely in ruins. No ones says anything. Niki rushes over to Wilbur and helps him up. I feel Eret put his hand on my shoulder, Fundy right next to him.

"Well, guys.... we can still bounce back from this! We must keep going! We can't let them take this place away from us!" Wilbur tries to put some enthusiasm behind his words.

I feel the anger bubbling in my chest. I know I shouldn't let it out, I never show my anger. That's what Tommy was here for. But now he's gone.

I swat Erets hand off my shoulder and stand up.

"Tubbo...?" Eret says, pulling his hand back.

I narrow my eyes and look to Wilbur.

"No Wilbur. You're wrong. This whole time you've been wrong. It's your fault Tommy left, and it's your fault that Lmanberg is destroyed. I can't do this with you anymore. I use to feel safe here, but not anymore."

Wilburs face turns to a shade of red. "Tubbo? What? How is this my fault? Tommy left us, Tommy left you! If anything it's his fault this happened!"

I walk over to him, and shove him hard with my hands. He stumbles back, surprised. Niki gasps and holds her hand up to her mouth.

"Tommy left here because he thought you couldn't keep me safe. I know that now. I know how caring Tommy is. He wouldn't betray us unless it was for a reason." I say.

I don't even wait for Wilburs reply. I run past him, and out the Lmanberg walls.

I'm going to get my best friend back.

sorry for the lack of updates, i'm busy and stressed from school and just life in general, so i will do my best to keep updating.