Chapter 1

Wilbur's POV:

The walls were beautiful. They were always beautiful. Wilbur gazed up at the great big walls being built around Lmanberg. Wilbur was founder of Lmanberg, a country built to evade the tyrant leader, Dream, of the Dream SMP. Dream. The man with no face. The man who hides behind a mask, but could kill you as easily as stepping on a bug. He rules over the Dream SMP with his friends, George and Sapnap. Wilbur and his right hand man, Tommy, made Lmanberg to get away from their rule.
They have been on and off at war for about 1 week. Lmanberg citizens are fighting for their freedom, and the Dream Team are fighting for power.
"How is it looking?" A voice snapped Wilbur out of his thoughts. He redirected his gaze to his left, to see Eret hard at work, smiling down to Wilbur, his sunglasses on. Wilbur never knew why Eret always wore sunglasses. "Looks great Eret!" Wilbur smiled back.
"Do you need any help? Tommy hasn't done anything I could tell him to help you." "No thanks Wilbur, he would just mess it up or try to make it out of cobblestone" Eret joked.
Wilbur chuckled and walked towards the caravan in the center of Lmanberg. Lmanberg wasn't huge, but it was a nice space for its occupants.
The members of Lmanberg were himself, Eret, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and Fundy. Fundy was Wilburs son, although he didn't look anything like Wilbur. Fundy was part fox, with the tail and ears of one. They all were like family, always there for each other. Wilbur couldn't be happier to have such a group.
Wilbur opened the door to the caravan and stepped inside. He was greeted with the scent of brewing potions being made. Wilbur pulled out his phone and sent a message to his right hand man, Tommy. He typed out:
Tommy, where are you? We need some help with Lmanberg.
Wilbur pushed send and turned to see Niki walking into the caravan. Wilbur always had a soft spot for Niki, so seeing her made him smile. She shut the door and smiled at Wilbur, pushing her blonde hair behind her shoulder.
"Hello Will! How are you?" She said in her soft voice. "I'm great Niki! What did you do today?" Wilbur answered. "I was just at my bakery trying to get supplies. I had to go fast though so Dream wouldn't see me." Her smile slowly went away.
Wilbur knew how much Niki loved her bakery. By trying to get away from Dreams rule, the Lmanberg crew had to abandoned their old homes.
"I'm sorry Niki, hopefully we can make some sort of agreement with Dream to get the things from our homes back".
Niki reached up and fixed Wilburs crooked beanie, the gesture making Wilbur melt inside. A sudden ding from Wilburs phone made him look down.
Text from Tommy:
I made a deal with Dream to make my house an embassy. I am on my way back. Tubbo is with me.
Wilburs mouth turned into a frown.
"What's wrong Will?" Niki asked.
"Tommy. He made his house an embassy after talking to Dream. He just does things without asking. I feel like we are never on the same page."
"He's not a child. He can think for himself. Making an embassy is a good thing, right?"
"I suppose. I just wish he would talk to me before making these risky decisions."
Wilbur thought back to when the blonde haired kid recklessly insulted Dream. Wilbur had to calm down the situation so Dream wouldn't hurt Tommy.
"Maybe you should tell him that" Niki said, opening a chest and putting her bakery supplies in. She turned back to Wilbur and put her hand on his shoulder. "He's your right hand man. He would never do anything to harm Lmanberg. I am going to help Fundy fix the hole by the walls, see you Will."
Wilbur gave her a small smile and sighed as the door closed behind her.