Betrayal

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

Alex used her powers to shoot water at Justin which pushed him back. The other six were shocked at the action Alex had taken as she started charging at her brother.

"ALEX STOP!!!" Juliet yelled as she ran up with Mason and grabbed Alex to hold her back.

"We don't want to hurt you!" Mason said.

"Hurt me?" Alex laughed. "I'm not the one you need to worry about."

The other four ran over to Justin. "Are you ok?" Rosie asked as she helped her boyfriend up.

"I'm fine," Justin replied. "It was just a little water."

"A little water," Zeke laughed. "You look soaked!"

"That's not important right now. We need to figure out what's going on with Alex!" Justin looked at the roof of another building close by and caught a glimpse of someone watching everything play out. He made a mental not to deal with whoever that was after Alex.

Alex was fighting off Juliet and Mason. The problem with fighting Alex was she was better at hand to hand combat than anyone which meant that Juliet and Mason were losing. Neither of them wanted to hurt her, so they were also holding back. Alex easily beat both of them and turned her attention to the others. "Your turn," she said.

"Restrain her," Justin said. "I don't know what got into her, but we can't hurt her. She's still one of us. Plus, my parents would kill me." The others nodded as Alex started charging towards them. They immediately went on the defensive, dodging Alex's attacks. Juliet and Mason got back up and ran over to help them. "Come on, Alex. It doesn't have to be this way. There's seven of us and one of you."

"But knowing all of you, you won't hurt me," Alex said. "And I know all of your weaknesses." She sent water towards them and knocked them down.

Felix was the first to get up. "Alex, it is highly improbable that you would just attack us like this. There is something wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, Tincan." Alex and Felix started fighting. "You overthink everything. You rely on probabilities and your nindroid intellect. Well guess what. I'm intelligent too, but I don't worry about probabilities." Alex knew where the off switch for the nindroids was and switched Felix off.

Alex heard quiet sobbing coming from behind her. She turned around and saw Harper. "Alex, how could you?" Harper asked. "After everything we've been through."

"Look, the Phantom Ninja is crying. You're not so tough, are you? You're a scared little girl and I don't even know why Joseph likes you."

"You don't mean that!"

"What if I do? You have potential to be the best at hand to hand combat because of all the different forms of martial arts you're learning, but you're not there yet." Alex attacked Harper. Harper defended herself as best as she could, but Alex easily beat her and knocked her unconscious.

"What do you think your parents will say?!" Alex turned around and saw her younger cousin. "Uncle Jay and Aunt Nya won't like the fact that you attacked your friends and family!"

"Zeke, do you really think I care right now?"

Zeke eas left dumbfounded. "Well, you should."

"And you should try using your brain." Alex and Zeke started fighting. Alex knew how to easily beat her little cousin and knocked him out too.

"We all care about you, Alex!" Alex turned around to see her brother's girlfriend, Rosie. "You were the one who once told me that I am a regular teenage girl. You treated me like I was not a nindroid and I have always appreciated that."

"Well, that was the old me."

"I definitely like the old you better than the new you."

Alex feigned being offended. "That's harsh. I'm part of the reason you and Justin started dating in the first place."

"And I do thank you for that, but what you are doing is inexcusable."

"You're smart, but you're lacking self-confidence." Alex and Rosie began fighting, but Alex quickly found Rosie's off switch and turned her off. Alex whipped her head around and saw Mason. "I guess you'll give some long spiel about why I shouldn't do this."

"Nope," Mason answered simply. "I'm done talking."

"Good, then this will be easy." Alex and Mason began their fight. Mason didn't want to, but he started to use a little of his super strength. He was holding Alex off a bit. "You're the first one to actually use your powers on me."

"You're not listening to what we say, so I thought that I could get you to listen by force."

"One thing I know about you is...that it's easy to knock you off balance while using your super strength." Mason eyes widened as he was knocked off balance by Alex and she knocked him out. Alex turned around to see her other cousin. "What do you have to say?"

"I just have one question: Why?" Juliet said. She was trying to hide her fear of what was currently happening.

"Because of everything that's happened!"

"But that's no reason to go psycho and hurt your friends and family!" Juliet softened her tone. "Look Alex, whatever you're currently going through emotionally, we can talk about. Please, just no more fighting."

"You know, you can use any elemental power that you want as long as you touched the elemental master who possesses that power, but all that power is hard to control." The two cousins started fighting. "You don't use your powers quite as much as the rest of us because you know that you have issues controlling your powers."

"Maybe I just don't like to rely on my powers as much."

"Or maybe you're afraid of yourself." Juliet was shocked at that comment which gave Alex an opening to knock her out. "And then there was one." She turned to face her brother.

"Tell me, Alex! Is all of this really worth it?! Is turning your back on us really helping you to deal with your pain?!" Justin yelled.

"You don't understand! We might be twins, but we couldn't be more different!" Justin and Alex began fighting. Justin was using his lightning speed to be able to easily dodge Alex's attacks. Alex knew Justin long enough that he was predictable to her and she faked him out knowing how he would dodge it and caught his arm. Since he was using his powers, she also started using her powers to try to use their twin power.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked with fear evident in his voice.

"I would ask you to join me since our powers are stronger together, but I think we both know what the answer would be.  Look at what happened when you were trying to lead them.  You're no leader and you will never be."

Justin looked up and saw the storm starting to form. "Alex! You can't!"

"Don't worry. It won't hurt you like it would hurt a normal person." Alex jumped out of the way as a lightning bolt started heading for them. It hit Justin and sent him flying back. It wasn't the actual lightning bolt that sent him flying. It was the force from the impact.

Alex was the last thing he saw before everything went black.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Alex is bad now. I'm really excited for the next chapter. It's a part that I've had in mind since I started the story.