"In"

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

"Ugh! I can't believe I had to become a cheerleader just to get close to them!" Emma complained as she walked down the stairs into the lair. "But it will all be worth it."

"Did you do it?" another voice asked.

"Yes. I did, Master. They think of me as a friend. Right now, they're all at a party. I told them I'll go to the next one. This shy girl act is hard to pull off."

"I couldn't defeat their parentsss, but maybe the kidsss will be easssier targetsss."

"Don't worry. I have a plan to take them down."

"What isss it?"

"What's the best way to take down a team?"

"By killing them all."

"No! Well, yes, but I'm talking about taking apart their relationships from the inside. I'm their friend now. I already have an 'in.' Plus, I already have my first targets. All I have to do is get the green ninja alone and then I can use my 'gift' on him. He won't know what came over him."

"That'sss my girl."

"I have to meet them tomorrow at the mall."

"Get as clossse to them as posssible."

"Don't worry...I will."

Afterparty for the football game

The Ninjago High School football team won the first game of the season and what better way to celebrate than a party! The football team, the cheerleaders, and any of their other classmates who were watching the game went over to the football captain's, Levi's, house.

"Awesome party, Levi," Justin complemented.

"It was an awesome game!" Levi said. "You ninja make great additions to the team. Between Mason sacking the quarterback constantly, Max running for the touchdown, and you, Justin, with your perfect kicks, this is the best team Ninjago High has had in a long time!"

Another one of the members of the football team came up to them. "Hey Jacob," Mason said. "What's up?"

"Some of the guys over there are requessting you, Levi," Jacob said.

"Excuse me, guys," Levi said. "I have some other people who would like to talk to me. I am popular being the quarterback."

"And a little full of yourself too," Jacob mumbled after Levi left, but the others heard it.

"He is," Max agreed.

Jacob was the first friend that Justin, Max, and Mason made on the team. He didn't treat them differently like everyone else does. Jacob is another senior as is Levi. Mason is actually the youngest member on the team since he's the only sophomore and there's no freshman. The other sophomores and freshmen were put on the JV team, not the Varsity team.

The girls came up to them. "Hey boys," the girls said and hugged their boyfriends.

Jacob awkwardly stood there. The ninja guys were the main people he talks to on the team.

"Sorry Jacob," Justin said. We didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"It's cool. No worries," Jacob replied.

Once people noticed Alex and Max together, everyone started crowding around and chanting, "KISS!!!"

Alex and Max looked at each other and shrugged. "I guess we should give them what they want," Max said and pulled Alex in for a kiss and everybody around them cheered.

Off to the side, Justin and Rosie were standing together and watching the whole ordeal. "Why are people so focussed on them?" Justin asked.

"They are cute together," Rosie said.

"You realize that's my sister and best friend, right?"

"Deny it all you want, but I know that you are the biggest Malex shipper out there." Rosie smirked at her boyfriend.

"Do not tell anyone."

"My lips are sealed."

The mall

The next day

Alex, Juliet, Rosie, Zeke, Harper, Felix, and Emma were walking around in the mall and saw Kyara, Joseph, and Sarah waiting.

"Ok," Alex said to Zeke, Harper, and Felix. "You three know the rules. Call us if there's an emergency. Your parents wouldn't like it if something happened to you."

"We can handle ourselves," Harper said annoyed.

"We are ninja after all," Zeke added and went with Harper and Felix to join their friends.

"Aww. Young love," Juliet said.

"They are only a year younger than us when we started dating, our boyfriends," Rosie said.

"Let me have my fun."

"Sorry we had to bring them with us, Emma," Alex said. "Their parents just preferred them hanging out with their friends in the same place that we are."

"No worries," Emma said.

Justin, Max, Mason, and Jacob walked up to the girls.

"Hey ladies," Justin said.

"I hope you don't mind that we invited Jacob," Max said.

"Of course not," Alex said. "We invited Emma." She pulled Emma by the arm so she could meet the boys. "Emma, this is Justin, Max, Mason, and their friend Jacob. Boys, this is Emma."

"Hey Emma," Mason said.

"It's nice to meet you," Max said.

"It's nice to meet all of you too," Emma said.

"You're the new cheerleading, right?" Jacob asked.

"I am."

Everyone else was talking to Emma, but Justin seemed very skeptical. Something seemed off to him.

They walked into a store and the girls started looking at clothes while the guys just stood by the enterance.

"Emma is kind of cute," Jacob said.

"The girls seem to like her," Mason said.

Max noticed how Justin seemed to be watching the girls very closely. Mason and Jacob started heading into the store and Max decided to talk to his best friend. "Justin, is everything alright?" he asked.

"I don't know," Justin said. "Something doesn't feel right with Emma. I don't know why, but I don't trust her."

"Well, she's the new girl. We just need to get to know her."

"I guess, but I think we should keep our guards up. Just in case."

"I can't believe that I'm telling you this, but you're worrying too much. Everything is fine. Emma is just a nice girl who needs some friends."

"Maybe..." Justin sighed. "I guess I'm just being paranoid."

"Come on. Let's go catch up with the guys." Justin and Max went over to go find Mason and Jacob.

Meanwhile, with the girls, Emma noticed the way that Justin looked like he was onto her and she didn't like it.

A/N: A little Halloween treat! I hope you enjoyed!