Chapter Seven- Waking Up With No Memory

Start from the beginning

"Before?"

"Before you were practically dry humping a low life." He growled.

The events of the club came flooding back to me. Chad. Was he referring to him? I recall dancing with Chad but dry humping? I'm not a trashy dancer, yes I'm a master of seduction and a very damn good dancer however, I don't dry hump.

I also remember drinking. Well... heavily drinking like a college dits. Maybe I was as Ryan called it dry humping Chad.

Don't even think like that! My subconscious snapped.

All I remember last was walking out of the clubs bathroom then everything's blank.

Noticing the sheets were too soft to be my sheets I looked around me. The room was to bright to be mine. The walls were pale white like snow.

"Where am I?" My panic of not knowing where I was shot through me.

My anxiety of the surroundings I did not know made my heart race.

"My condo." Ryan shrugged.

"Why am I here?" I asked as I looked down.

I'm still dressed. I mentally sighed relieved.

"You were drunk and wasted. I brung you to my place. Don't worry, I took care of your well being while you slept." Ryan smirked.

I blushed for a unknown reason. "What time is?"

I needed to change the subject. I should be running for the hills right now. I'm in a strangers guest room, in his condo. But if he wanted to hurt me he would have done it along time ago.

He has you in his territory now, maybe this was what he's been waiting for.

If he wanted to hurt me he would have while I was passed out.

Unless he wanted you awake and to fight him...knowing he could handle you.

"It's eleven in the morning." Ryan replied.

I nodded content, "I'll take my leave now. I have things to do today."

I tossed the blanket off me an stood. Wait a minute did I sleep in his bed?

"Is this your room?" I asked wishing I hadn't.

"No. It's my spare room." He chuckled.

Another mentally sigh of relieve. Or should I be insulted? Am I not hot enough to share his bed?

Shut up Cat! I argued with myself.

"Where's my things?" I asked Ryan.

"On the dresser." He waved.

I gathered my things, "Where's the main exit?"

"Would you like a change of clothes and a shower firsts? Maybe some breakfast?" Ryan stood, taking two steps towards me.

"No." I took two steps back.

"No?" He frowned. "You'd rather take your walk of shame in all it's perks?"

Walk of shame?

"I'll freshen up then shower when I'm home." I remarked.

"What about breakfast?" Ryan smirked.

"I'll pick something up on my way." I insisted, "Where's a bathroom?"

He nodded his head to a door. I walked to it opening it, looking back at him with a frown.

"Why does the door have padding on the inside part?" Warning bells started to chime loudly in my head.

"For security purposes, like in the movie Panic Room." He smiled.

"With Kristen Stewart." I acknowledged, walking into the bathroom and damn well making sure to lock the door.

I look rough. I thought as I took a look in the mirror.

My make up was smeared all around my eyes. Some of it had ran down my cheeks. A black mess covered my face. Surprisingly I didn't have bags under my eyes. I turned the sink on, wetting my hands then scrubbing most of my smeared make up off.

After getting it half way looking decent, I sprayed on vanilla scented body spray I had in my clutch. I found Ryan not in the room when I walked out of the weirdly padded bathroom. There was a double doors cracked open the bed faced.

I entered a huge living room area with my arms crossed. Fighting my nerves of alarm. A dark brown living suite drawn in the area. Giving it a sense of warmth, he had a stone fire place entertainment center. I was a sucker for beautiful fire places an this one, being in its presents was a gift.

"It's a beauty isn't it." Ryan stood next to me.

"Yes." I examined the rocky stone.

"It was made in france." Ryan added.

I nodded, "I better get going."

"Okay I'll see you out."

He led me to a steel door.

"Let me guess, another security thing." I frowned.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"You must have a lot of enemys." I noted.

"Must have." He grinned.

"Well...umm...bye." I went to open the door.

Before I took a step outside Ryan spun me around. Our eyes locked an he pulled me close. His lips were on mine in a nanosecond. They were warm, his lips on mine. Warming down to my core.

The kiss wasn't one with sexual tension, it was one with passion. The kiss was so strong it forced me to close my eyes and allow him to put his tongue into my mouth. One I never shared with someone before. In an instant he pulled back.

"See you later Cat." His voice husky.

"Bye."

I walked away from him. Putting my fingers to my still tingly lips.

Hey guys I'm leaving Michigan today to go back home. Updates will possibly become slower since I use the neighbors wifi at home and it's hard to keep connection. So hope this dues you for a little while.

Don't forget to vote!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!

:)