Chapter Nine- Strange Stalker Habits

Pic of Cat

Dedication to Leggie for reading and voting!!!! Thanks :)

Hey guys I need some more feedback from you all! So please comment. You can PM me too. I just would really love to know what you feel and think about this book. Please give me something so I know what you like and what you don't like! Voting is a big plus to me!

*********Restricted 18+ ********

Unedited

Chapter Nine

I was now paying a taxi, while returning home, receiving a text from Kathy to come down to the bar.

Come on Cat it's karaoke night. The more women the more men will buy drinks.

I sighed, knowing Kathy needed the extra cash since she's raising her younger brother Ben. Kathy and Bens parents died in a car crash two years ago. She took responsibility of Ben since she was his only sibling. She's raised Ben since he was four years old.

It's hard on Kathy but since I've known her she has never once complained. I first meet Kathy six months after the crash and when she first gained custody of Ben. I've meet and seen Ben many times. I've grown attached to him.

He had the most round blue eyes much like Kathy. Except with Kathy her hair was strawberry blonde and Ben had light brown hair. Ben in all other ways is much like Kathy. He's very intelligent and polite. He has never once thrown a tantrum in public while I've been there.

Okay I'll come. I replied in a text.

Yay! Where are you?

I'm home. Let me change and I'll be there in thirty mins. I explained.

Okie dokie :)

***********************

"Hey!" Kathy grinned.

"Hi." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll buy you a drink since I begged you to come. Only one though, the rest you pay." She chuckled.

"Sure."

I watched Kathy make me a drink, pouring different liquids into the glass. I realized after it was made, she had created me something new.

"Newest creation?" I smirked.

She winked and pushed the drink to me. "Try it."

Raising the glass to my lips I eyed Kathy, taking a drink. It was smooth with a touch of sweetness, but after came a slight burn. I took another drink, enjoying the taste.

"What do you think?" She hopped onto her other foot.

"It's really good." I smiled, "Why don't you serve this to the owner. See if you can get it on the menu."

She laughed, "Yeah that would be the day."

We made small talk, mostly about Ben. He was doing more then excellent in school. Teachers wanted him to skip a grade and go straight to fifth.

"Excuse me." A male voice said beside me.

"Yes?" I asked the stranger.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He smiled, flashing his white teeth.

I eyed the man, seeing if he was victim potential. He had salt and pepper hair, attractive the slightest. His nose was button like and his jawline was straight. His eyes were a washed out green. He wasn't victim potential to say the least.