Chapter Eighteen- The Exception

If anyone needs a book cover pm me! The pic on this chapter is Ryan and cat! (It's a example of a book cover I can make you!)

Unedited

Chapter Eighteen

"What is it with you always wanting to see me?" I teased.

"You've became an addiction of mine I supposed." Ryan chuckled.

"How did you get in this time?" I sighed.

"Your dear ol' roomy is a very easy person to persuade." Ryan chuckled.

"Yes well must be your looks," I rolled my eyes, "Where is Lacey?"

"She left with her boyfriend." Ryan frowned.

"Scott?" I asked.

Ryan shrugged, "Yeah, I don't like that guy."

His words caused me to laugh with a rose brow, "Yeah well I don't like you."

He chuckled obviously amused, "We both know you like me. I'm alike able guy."

An ugly snort came from my mouth, "If that was the case then I would like you and I don't."

Ryan moved closer to me, "Let me show you how much I'm a like able guy." He whispered close to my ear then placed a soft dripping wet warming kisses on my neck.

My neck lolled back, his kisses were to much this early of just waking up. I heard the voice in the back of my head telling me to push Ryan away. I did after all just have sex with Robert last night. But I couldn't find the Will power to do so. After longing for Ryan, lusting for him, not letting myself fall in to his sweet touch. I will let myself fall for it just this once, I concluded in my head.

"Ryan." I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot near my collar bone.

"Catalina." He said, his voice filled with desire.

That was all I needed to let myself enjoy him. I'm tired of fighting myself, I will have him.

Ryan's POV

The door opened, "Hello?"

"Hey." I smiled.

Lacey blinked then grinned, "Hey Ryan, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine, is Cat here?" I politely asked.

"Yeah, she's still in bed. She had a long night." Lacey explained stepping aside, "Please come inside."

Stepping inside I could smell a male scent. A scent I'm far to familiar with...

"Darling?" A male voice called.

A man with blonde hair came into view.

"Babes this is Ryan, Cats..." Lacey glanced at me, "friend."

'Babes' as Lacey called him held out a hand, "It's always a pleasure to meet a friend of Cats, my names Scott."

I didn't miss the displeased look in Scott's eyes an the forces smile. Something about this guy rubbed me the wrong way. I shook his hand firmly squeezing it.

"She doesn't invite most of her friends over." I dared to stricken a nerve.

"And you're an exception?" He smirked.

"I'm not her average friend." I smirked when his faltered.

He released my hand from our handshake.

"We better get going." Lacey said suspiciously looking between us. "Cats asleep you might want to let her sleep for awhile. She had a long night."

I nodded acknowledging her advice, never taking my eyes off Scott.