Chapter Seven- Waking Up With No Memory

Pic of Ryan's car :) I just love it! Don't you?!

********Restricted 18+ ********

(You also have to follow me for a dedication) or else wattpad won't allow me to to the @ whoever, who is not following me or me following them so follow me! Lol. I'll follow back!

Chapter Seven

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"That's no concern of yours." He hissed.

But it's his concern on what I'm doing.

"What the fûčk ever." I sneered at him then went to walk around him.

"How much have you had to drank?" He wrinkled his nose.

Well, from the looks of it I can see two of you, sooo...too much.

I shrugged instead of answering him with my snide comment.

"Why are you here with him?" Ryan hissed.

"Who?" I snapped.

"The son of a bîtćh you were grinding all over." Ryan had an annoyed expression on his face.

"I wasn't grinding on anyone." I hissed defensively.

"Then who's the scumbag waiting for you."

"The scumbags name is Chad." I snapped.

Why are you explaining yourself to him?! Get away from him before our victim sees and leaves! My subconscious remarked.

My subconscious needs to shut the hell up.

I went to step around him again but he stopped me again.

"Your not going with him." Ryan said through clenched teeth.

"Your not my damn boss!" I hissed.

Ryan looked behind me then nodded. I frowned not understanding what he was doing. Before I could look and see, out of no where I felt something small and sharp, jab between my shoulder and neck. I felt liquid being injected into my veins.

The burning substance traveled through my body. Black spots scattered my vision making it worse then it had been from just alcohol. My hearing of sounds around me became a loud ringing noise. My body becoming a frozen shell. I felt my head spinning, then with all my senses weakened, the world was a black cloud.

Ryan reaching out to me was the last image I seen before I was pulled into the black storm the substance held. I seen nothing, felt nothing, heard nothing, and smelled nothing. In a sense, I am nothing...

My only thoughts were I was being kidnapped and he's going to murder me.

*****************************

Waking up with sore muscles, aching body, and a foggy memory was the worst.

How much did I fûćkîñg drink last night?!

"So your finally awake."

I snapped my head around to see who spoke.

Him!

"I thought we had an agreement! I was never to see you again!"

Ryan narrowed his eyes, "Yes we did."

"Did?" I snapped, "We do."

"That was before." He straightened his non-wrinkled shirt.

That's irritating.