Chapter Twenty- The Moment I Say I Love You

Please read authors note at the end!

Unedited

Chapter Twenty

Two years later...

It was my wedding day, the big moment of my big step into my new life. My soon to be husband in just moments waited at the small alter next to the priest. My best friend made sure my make up was on point.

"Catalina it's almost time." My sister smiled.

I nodded, "Help me with my veil?"

My shaking hands held out the small veil. Laila eyes sparkled with familiar and love, she placed the veil in my long curled hair.

"You look beautiful." Brandon grinned at me.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered.

"No need to be nervous." Lacey smiled encouragingly.

"What if were rushing?" I quickly asked.

Lacey quietly giggled shaking her head, "Do you love him?"

"Yes."

And I did, I love him with all my heart. There wasn't a doubt in my mind.

"Then your not rushing." Laila replied.

Music filled the room softly from outside the doors.

"It's time." Lacey said gathering everyone to put them in there places.

I gulped an nodded wide eyed, "Laila." I called after her before she went to take her spot in line.

"Catalina?" She hugged me. "I was nervous too. It's okay, don't be scared. You love him and he loves you." She reminded.

I smiled, "I'm ready."

Lacey had already sent out my flower girl who was my soon to be husbands niece. His nephew followed after her as the ring barrel. Soon it was time for the best man to take arms with my bridesmaids.

My soon to be husbands best man took arms with my sister since she was my maid of honor. Lacey was next since she was my only bridesmaid. We had agreed only one best man, maid of honor, brides maid, and groomsman.

Soon it was time for my turn to take my place at the aisle. I grasp Brandon's arm and he led the way. I remember it well when I had asked Brandon to walk me down the aisle.

Four months earlier

"It will be okay Cat." My fiancé told me.

I was driving slowly to the military base to talk with my sister and brother in law.

"What if they say no." I whispered.

"Kitten" He spoke, "They won't say no, they love you. Brandon gave me permission to ask you to marry me, why would he turn you down?"

"I'm being silly." I shook my head laughing at the memory of my fiancés nervousness to ask Brandon's permission.

"Yes you are." He chuckled.

"I'm almost to base, I'll call you when I leave with the news wether it's good or bad." I explained.

"Okay. Be careful, I love you pûssy cat."

"Love you too."

The moment I knocked on my sisters door she eloped me into a hug. We had all gathered around the living room after talking about life, how my engagement was, and my relationship with my fiancé is getting along. When I finally built up the courage to ask my sister to be my maid of honor I grew scared.