- Chapter 33 - Someone's Someone

Unedited
CHLOÉ

"Okay, is all the flowers laid out in the correct order as she asked for?" I asked on the phone with the wedding planner, who assured me that everything was going as planned. I thanked her before hanging up, and thereafter taking a shower. I can't believe it's Grey's wedding day today...

Grey and Namjoon's wedding consisted of three parts. The first one being a classic wedding ceremony, the second one being a korean tradition in Joon's family, where the bride and groom drinks a cup of tea with both parts parents and grandparents, And the last one being the party.

I was beyond excited, especially being the maid of honor. Minnie and Yuna was going to be bridesmaids as well as three of Grey's other friend, while Namjoon had the boys of BTS as his groomsmen obviously, Yoongi being his best man. That means there were equally six on each side.

Rushing into the living room, feeling the stress already setting in. The girls was already in there. Minnie already done with her hair and make-up, while the hair/makeup stylist was finishing up with Yuna. Grey's other friends, whom where going to be bridesmaids as well was also finished and chatted with one another in the couch. Mi-ji, Daya and Abby.

Chloé's outfit

Minnie's outfit

Minnie's outfit

Yuna's outfit

We all finished up, just chatting and having some fruit and soda, when the door opened to Grey's room

We all finished up, just chatting and having some fruit and soda, when the door opened to Grey's room. Her grandmother and mother coming out, both teary eyed. We all held our breaths as Grey stepped out in her beautiful dress, that her grandparents had designed and created from scratch just for her. I started fanning my eyes, trying my hardest to keep the tears inside.

GREY

Grey's outfit

I can't believe that I'm marrying my soulmate in less than an hour

I can't believe that I'm marrying my soulmate in less than an hour. It feels surreal. We had both given each other gifts to open after we woke up. Joon had given me a beautiful necklace with pearls and diamonds. The pearls all being Joon's grandmother's, which he had combined with diamonds to symbol pure and preciousness. And then he had given me a file with a song on called "Lady in white", which he had written and produced to put out on our wedding day as a celebration of me being his bride.

"You ready?" My dad asked, as he held out his arm for me to take. I nodded and inhaled deeply as we stood before the beginning of the path leading up to my husband to be. "Can't help falling in love" sung live by Kina Grunnis started, and we started walking. Crazy rich asians was my favorite movie of all time, and the wedding scene always makes me cry, so it was my biggest wish to walk down the isle to that song.

And there he was, the man of my dreams. The person whom have made me realise how much better life is, when you start to love yourself...

A tear rolling down his cheek as he smiled widely, and giggled to himself. Yoongi patted him on the shoulder with a huge smile himself. On both sides of the isle, family of both Joon's and I's stood among friends both famous and non-famous.

The ceremony went by in a blink of an eye. "Kim Namjoon, do you take Claire La'fountaine as your wife?" The pastor asked. "I do," Namjoon answered, giggling slightly out of pure joy. "Claire Julia La'fountaine, Park Jia... Do you take Kim Namjoon as your husband?" "I do," I said, smiling big. "You are now lawfully wedded husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,"

"Someone's someone" by Monsta X started playing, as the six groomsmen together with monsta x started singing. Walking down the isle with my HUSBAND... I'm never gonna get tired of saying that...

I'm someone's someone...

Unedited
Hello! I wanted this to be out before 2021, there's only one chapter left after this... This was rushed, but also everything I actually wanted it to be... I hope you guys liked the chapter! - XOXO Missidol22