- Chapter 16 - He's in the hospital

Unedited
GREY

The day started out pretty great. I woke up from a pretty good dream, and walked into the kitchen, watching Nari struggling to make banana pancakes in her PJ's, laughing at her being mad that they won't do as she wants. Then I ate the crumbled pancakes with the other girls, talking about our plans for the day.

"Minnie, Nari and I are going to practice some choreography," Sakura said, taking a sip from her juice. "Yuna and I will be in my studio for a few hours, maybe pick up my dogs and go for a walk?" The last bit as a question in the girl's direction. She nodded with a short "Sure."

Our schedule wasn't the most hectic right now. Our main focus was dance practice and fittings, but today was kind of a "do what you want as long as it's work" day. So since I've been practicing choreography for the last couple of days, I decided to go in the studio today instead. So Yuna and I got dressed for the day, because we wanted to head out early. There wasn't much to do at home anyways.

GREY'S OUTFIT

YUNA'S OUTFIT

We went by my favourite coffee shop, MOON COFFEE, on our way to work

We went by my favourite coffee shop, MOON COFFEE, on our way to work. I got an iced latte macchiato with caramel, and Yuna got a cherry blossom vanilla sweet tea with boba pearls. The White fluffy clouds looked so beautiful on the blue sky, as the sun shined down on us, warming our bodies. "How's Yuto?" I asked her, as we made a left turn. "Busy as always. But fine, I guess... When is your dad coming back to Seoul?" "He landed an hour ago. I told him I could pick him up, but he had to rush to the hospital. The man is always working," I sighed at the thought of my dear father. Being one of the most wanted and best surgeons/doctors out there, craved a lot from a single man.

"What about your mother? How's the restaurant doing?" Yuna asked. "The restaurant is doing amazing... She works a lot as well... She's about to decide if she wants to make a cooking channel on YouTube or write a cookbook... I think she's going with the cookbook though... Less extra work, more time for actually being at the restaurant..." I feel the homesickness stir around, but I push it away. He was right... This is my home too...