- Chapter 5 - 2018 The last pieces

NARI

That's it! I'm officially yeeting this phone in Han River... Why does things like this always happen to me?!

"Excuse me? Do you know where I can find BigHit Entertainment? My phone died a few streets ago..." I asked a girl sitting on a bench, hood over her head, eyes focused on her phone. She looked up at me with wide eyes, cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. "I'm sorry, do you speak Korean?" I asked thinking she might not understand me, but she nodded. "I do speak Korean," She said with a tiny form of Japanese accent. "Oh... So you don't know where it is?" I then tried, and already started to look for another bypassing person to ask. "I don't, but I am going to the same place..." She mumbled. First now I realise that she's probably shy.

"Oh! Are you going to be a trainee as well? Then we can go there together... Maybe? If you want? Two is better than one, you know," I said and smiled, and she seemed to relax a bit. She just nodded and got up, stretching her arms. "Well... Ehm... I'm Sakura," She mumbled as we started walking. "I'm Hwayoung, but people call me Nari. That's going to be my stage name as well, I think. I haven't decided just yet," I introduced myself as well.

Sakura got a text a few minutes later. "My brother has send me the address and the directions from where we are. He says... We are at Yeoksam-ro 98-gil... So we need to get to either Yeoksam-ro 103-gil or Teheran-ro 108-gil. He has never been there, but thinks it's one of those. Okay so... Turn right by the end of where we are, then down of Yeoksam-ro, straight over a large road... Then turn left down Yeoksam-ro 103-gil... And if the entrance isn't there then walk a bit back and turn right and then left and then we're at Teheran-ro 108-gil..." She tried to explain.

Okaaaaay... I hope we get there in time... I don't want to leave a bad impression by showing up to the contract signing late...

I actually got to know Sakura a lot in those twenty minutes it took us to find the right location. She's pretty chill, but I feel that crackhead vibe that I get from myself as well...

SAKURA

Nari is actually sweet. She talks a lot, but half of the time, my brain just go blank and I stop listening. Not that it's on purpose... Completely... I just do that sometimes...

I keep thinking about how my brain started panicking, when Nari asked me for direction... My social anxiety got triggered, and I literally started shaking, but she made a few jokes and made some weird voices when things got awkward, and even though it was really - like REALLY - weird... It was kinda cool that she didn't think about the judgement the bypassing people would sent her way.

I checked my phone, when we got to the entertainment. My brother, Yuta, had helped me find it, and I had forgotten to thank him. So I send a quick text with just that and a green heart, before entering the building with Nari.

"Hello, we have a meeting with Bang Sihyuk at 10:30AM," Nari said to the receptionist, who smiled and clicked on a few keys on the keyboard. "Kim Hwayoung and Nakamoto Sakura?" She looked at us and we both nodded. She called someone over the intercom and two minutes later a staff member came and followed us to PD-nim's office.

"Ah, Hwayoung, Sakura! I'm glad you decided to come. Are you ready to sign the contracts?" PD-nim asked, when we went inside. We both nodded and were each handed a pen and our contract. I tried to sign as pretty as I could, but I really need to practice my handwriting for future signings and stuff...

"If you guys are ready, Grey will be showing you around the building, telling you everything necessary and helping you settle in your dorm. She's your leader. You two are the last piece to my five-member girl group. Have fun," He said before a girl knocked on his door and smiled at us. "Is this my two last members?" She asked smiling big, showing of her dimples. Damn... I wish I had dimples...