- Chapter 15 - "My everything"

Unedited
YUNA

Jungkook reached for his phone, and Minnie's eyes went so big, I swear they were going to pop out. "Ah... Stupid timer... I was meant to set it for 10 minutes, before we left, so I could be ready on time... Stupid," He mumbled, turning of the timer, looking at us. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, clearly confused by all the eyes on him.

Nari and Grey came back up the stairs laughing. They each took their seat, and Nari looked at Minnie. "It's probably turned off," she mouthed with big arm movement, resulting in all of us looking at her. I caught onto what Nari had been trying to do, and felt a bit disappointed by the outcome. That's when a new idea lit up the invisible lightbulb over my head.

"So Grey... Have you heard of this new show called 'My everything'?" I asked my leader, who didn't seem to catch the familiar name, but looked at me with an interested smile instead. "No? Is it a Drama?" She asked, oh so innocent... "Yeah! It's about this female idol, who hides a relationship from her members. I watched an episode and it ended with the two main characters kissing in the rain under a yellow umbrella. It's probably the most cinematic masterpiece of a scene ever," I said smiling, Grey's face dropping as I went on. Hmm... Maybe I was a little too harsh...

The girls looked at Grey and I like we were in a ping-pong match. Meanwhile the seven guys glanced at me with wide eyes, before looking at Grey with an empathetic look. "Oh! You girls got to see this video of Tannie! He wakes up Yoongi in the cutest way!" Taehyung breaks the silence, pulling out his phone to find the video. "I love the little fluff ball! He's the only one that is allowed to wake me up," Yoongi giggled, and I looked at the seven boys, who clearly tried to change the subject, as they seemed way too interested in the video of Yeontan.

So they all knew...

"Oh! I've actually seen the trailer for the drama, that you're talking about! I tried remembering it, but the umbrella threw me off!" Grey suddenly laughed, surprising all of us. WAIT WHAT?! "Y-You do?" I stuttered, eyes almost popping out of my face. "Oh! Wasn't it that drama you made me and Taehyung watch on set?" Jin asked, also seeming familiar with the 'drama' I made up based on Grey...

I am confused... Are they relying on their acting abilities right now? Are they for real? Is there a drama like that?

NARI

We thanked the guys for the entire evening as we hugged them after finishing the dessert. I was kind of disappointed though... I had really hoped we would know, who Grey's boyfriend was by now... The ride home in the van was so full of tension and silence... It made so uncomfortable... But it also got me thinking...

Who would be the easiest member to trick into spilling the hot tea? Because all seven of those handsome gods for sure knew... Oh, I know...

Namjoon (RM)

Heeeey - Me

Namjoon - Hey, Nari?

Sooooo... Why don't you and the guys come over? - Me

Namjoon - Right now? We just... Wait why?

Already getting suspicious? What if I told you we're buying alcohol right now? PARTAYYYYY - Me

Namjoon - WE'RE COMING

Miss Idol vers. 0.2 - The journey of WRLDWIDEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें